New Story - Vampire Jarred

Okay, I'd posted the original version of this story to a very select group of people about a year ago. I've posted a few chapters in the sneak peak area, and from the feedback I've gotten, decided to go ahead and release this story.

It's a study of the anti-hero. As a human, Jarred is self-centered and arrogant. As a vampire, he's more self-centered and more arrogant. If I met Jarred in real life, I would run and never look back, praying I could get away in time.

Whether he's a character you will enjoy and like...well we'll find out...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, BM. There should be four more chapters coming up soon, so I hope everyone enjoys them. As soon as Myr gets them posted...

One thing some readers of DoT will find is that there are similarities between Jarred's familiar(s) and Dylan's circle. Well, there's a reason for that...The concept of Dylan's abilities, and his circle, were BASED on what I'd developed for the vampiric familiars in this story. Although this story is actually being given to you AFTER Dawn of Tears, it actually predates DoT by about 8 months. Obviously there are massive difference between Dylan's circle and what you'll see with vampire familiars, but the core essence of what they are and how they work first came from the vampire story.

I hope others enjoy as well...like I said before...it can get pretty sadistic at times. If you want to see how sick and perverted I can be when I'm really upset and pissed off...well you'll see it here.

https://www.gayauthors.org/dkstories/vampire/index.html

That's where they'll be posted. The story page only has it as a very small link after the HP stories because we don't have a button for it yet. I'll unless another couple of chapters here pretty soon for your enjoyment.

My editor just got done with editing some more chapters, and one thing he commented on is that I unfold more and more elements of the 'vampire' world (at least according to me) as the story itself unfolds. Here's a little secret for you readers as well...not everythign Jarred thinks he knows is accurate.

He's got a few surprises coming for him...

I'm glad to hear BM likes it, and I hope Gentim does once he reads the chapters up, but what about the rest of y'all?

I second BM's comment.  Dan, you've definitely got a dirty mind. :devil:

I've got to say that the story has definitely grabbed my attention!  Keep the chapters cumming. :lol:

Well, I did try to warn people that it wasn't quite like anything else I've ever written...and stems from frustration and anger.

Now, I'll be posting some more chapters soon, but I've been typing on Dawn of Tears today (yay! I got past my block on how to figure out a plot point!). Later on I might even start a poll about some of the characters in Vampire Jarred though...have some fun with the story...

may haps it's supost to be this was but there is no

https://www.gayauthors.org/dkstories/dawn.html

but then maybe your supost to die to a 404 page seeing how the page is called dawn and we are reading about vampires...

all links that "Back to Main Story Page" on the VJ story link to the deadly dawn page...

my back button got a workout!

woops, I thought I fixed that...*sigh*. It's my fault. I copied the links over from the Dawn HTML.

I'll fix it with future chapters.

• 5 weeks later...

well i would not say dirty as much as i would evil and twisted much like my self guess that is why i like it so much :devil: it is something a long the lines of what i would write if i could but i dont think anyone would want to read something that looked like it was one thought or one sentence but the way i think about stuuf like that i guess comes from being a live action role player i have had a lot of games this dark that woudl make great storys but i now see way a dark harry potter is so easy for dan it so nice to read somehting that is so close to what the real vampire world would be like if it was real thank you dan. :worship::read::2thumbs:

Hello.I just finished reading chapter 10 of 'Vampire Jarred'.I personally love vampire stories,and found your take on vampires very interesting. :D I love your Jarred char,and I have to say my favorite 'familiar' char is Jimmy.I just love those baseball uniforms. :2thumbs: Great story!!Im looking forward to reading more soon.