New Story - Vampire Jarred

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there!

Also it's much "darker" then the other storys I'm liking this story and it's characters. Not unlikely to my feelings for the Vampire Chronicles, by Anne Rice.

But there's something that I don't get right. Is there a chapter missing between part 9 and 10? At the end of chapter nine a video-message from paul is put into the DVD-Player.

In chapter nine there's something about a raid on draconis's house, also I never read where this info comes from. I suppose that's the matter of the message, but that never has been told.

Am I right, or did _I_ miss something?

You did a great job with this story, anyway. ;-)

Regards,

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jamieanderson

Would you care to amplify that remark.

And please don't repeat it in uppercase letters.

Jamie.

• Site Administrator

I only updated a few hours before Ethan noticed it and read it. Which means that he was checking the site regularly for updates.

what can i say vampire jarred is that good that i check for updates.

Well, guys, thanks. Chapter 13 is up of VJ and I'm absolutely exhausted. My grandfather developed swollen legs yesterday and I spent the night in the ER with him. Got home real early in the morning and was up two hours later to take care of him and nanny for the day. Hope you enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, when Myr gets a chance to check his e-mail and update...there's another chapter of Vampire Jarred waiting for your enjoyment. Also, for the writing contest, it's a little late (had to spend more time with grandparents today), but I chose to do a very short Vampire Jarred Prequel story for Myr's contest.

Want to find out how Jarred became a vampire Hunter in the first place?

Go and read, and while you're there read the other entries!