David Letterman's top 10 lists have... well, you know the drill.

Please post only original material. :lmao:

Top 10 Clues that Speedo is NOT for you

10. You are over 12.

9. You are not on a swim team.

8. It looks like a slingshot with two acorns in it.

7. Your legs turn blue.

6. Men faint, women barf and children laugh hysterically.

5. You lose some feeling in your extremities and fine motor control in your legs.

4. You have to use a shoe-horn to get them on.

3. You have to comb the hair on your back and wax your head.

2. Midgets find your speedo trunks and mistake them for a hammock.

1. When you lie on the beach in your speedo, people pour buckets of water

on you and try to roll you out to sea.

• 2 weeks later...

These are old, been around on lots of sites, but they are funny.

Sometimes smart guys aren't so smart! All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time considering how their on-line names might appear... and be misread.

These are not made up. Check them out yourself!

1. Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com

2. F.A. Gray is a paint and wallpaper company: www.fagray.com

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at www.penisland.net

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at www.therapistfinder.com

5. There's the Italian Power Generator company, www.powergenitalia.com

6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales, www.molestationnursery.com

7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always www.ipanywhere.com

8. The First Cumming Methodist Church Web site is www.cummingfirst.com

9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site, www.speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at www.gotahoe.com

Colin :boy:

Sometimes smart guys aren't so smart! All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time considering how their on-line names might appear... and be misread.

1. Who Represents is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is www.whorepresents.com

6. And don't forget the Mole Station Native Nursery in New South Wales, www.molestationnursery.com

7. If you're looking for IP computer software, there's always www.ipanywhere.com

9. And the designers at Speed of Art await you at their wacky Web site, www.speedofart.com

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at www.gotahoe.com

Holy crap, I'm literally crying from laughing so hard! I'm gonna have to spread this around on my various forums, LMFAO.

Holy crap, I'm literally crying from laughing so hard! I'm gonna have to spread this around on my various forums, LMFAO.

I was told a story about the lady at the First Unitarian Church of Kennebunk, Maine, who wanted to have the church silver inscribed with the initials of the church. The silversmith talked her out of the idea. (For non-US people, you might gain greater understanding by realizing that the abbreviation for the state of Maine is ME.) This story might be apochryphal, as a visit to the website of the appropriate institution (http://www.uukennebunk.org/) shows a careful use of the word "parish" to avoid the fateful acronym.

--Rigel

• 2 weeks later...

You are amazing. Thank you for sharing that. :lol::lol::lol:

I was told a story about the lady at the First Unitarian Church of Kennebunk, Maine, who wanted to have the church silver inscribed with the initials of the church. The silversmith talked her out of the idea. (For non-US people, you might gain greater understanding by realizing that the abbreviation for the state of Maine is ME.) This story might be apochryphal, as a visit to the website of the appropriate institution (http://www.uukennebunk.org/) shows a careful use of the word "parish" to avoid the fateful acronym.

--Rigel

Brilliant.