I know you all know this scene, so I wont go into details.

OK, I know he isn't wearing the wet and soggy fisherman's hat *coughs* but i hate those things...so I -made- him wear a ball cap o.<

I tried my best to give the yard a Arizona feel to it (those plants just about killed me), but it's been several years sense I lived out west x_x. Try 5-8 maybe...and even than I lived in California, Navada, and Utah. The color schemes are a lot different from the east coast...

but um, vistit here... Y! Gallery

If you join the site you will be able to see the graphic nc 17 stuff >.>....that is if your over 18.
Oh, I so shouldn't have done that... :)

Now I'm even more impressed. There's an awful lot of good stuff on there. One more thing to eat away at my free time, I guess. (And another goal as a writer -- write stuff good enough to inspire some nice fan art)

Quit taking real life pictures and posting them as art! :lmao:

Haha VERY NICE JOB looks soooo life like, I had to scrutinize it to find small insignificant flaws that prove it ain't a real photo (btw, that was a task only god could perform, I still can't find flaws so I'm gonna have to take your word for it :worship: ).

Haha VERY NICE JOB looks soooo life like, I had to scrutinize it to find small insignificant flaws that prove it ain't a real photo (btw, that was a task only god could perform, I still can't find flaws so I'm gonna have to take your word for it :worship: ).

:blink: it's a little unnerving to have some one say that to you, scrutinizing I mean.

But I did use a referance for the squatting pose...and different refs that were just googled...like several for the yard....another for the hat angle...and the shoes.

i agree-it is so lifelike i also had to closely scrutinize certain areas just so i could tell myself 1 way or the other---and this is coming from someone who professionally used photoshop and illustrator for over 3 years(not that i knew alot about them at the time, but i was aware of what they are capable of), unfortunatley, jobs like that also require a certain degree of artistic talent, of which i have none.

if you really enjoy doing that sort of work and want to make a career out of it, i highly recommend that you get into the digital imaging field---there is alot of demand in that field and there will be for quite some time as traditional film is replaced with digital media. i worked for a small photography company when they decided to dip their toes into the digital aspect and doubled my wage within 2 years(and i really didnt have a clue when they started--they bought a bunch of equipment and then told me i was going to learn to use it and integrate it into the business somehow). anyway long story short, if i would have had any artistic talent like you do, i would still be in that field making a lot of bling. so, if you know how to use a computer(obviously, or u wouldn't b here) and you have talent like you've shown us, please do not cheat the advertising/digital imaging field out of you--they so need you! :worship: just watch network tv for an hour or so and you'll see exactly what i mean :thumbdown:

i agree-it is so lifelike i also had to closely scrutinize certain areas just so i could tell myself 1 way or the other---and this is coming from someone who professionally used photoshop and illustrator for over 3 years(not that i knew alot about them at the time, but i was aware of what they are capable of), unfortunatley, jobs like that also require a certain degree of artistic talent, of which i have none.

Not ALL of it was done in Photoshop. In fact, I would say only 18-19% was done in Photoshop. I use a program called Oc 1.1 to do the actual drawing and coloring. I used Photoshop for adding textures/patterns, and filters for changing color. I only use Photoshop

Even I looked at this one hehe

I have to say - the image that you have created for Seth way beats the one I have by miles and miles and miles. Sorry if I doubted your talent for capturing characters before - I was wrong. Your Seth blew me away.

Even I looked at this one hehe

I have to say - the image that you have created for Seth way beats the one I have by miles and miles and miles. Sorry if I doubted your talent for capturing characters before - I was wrong. Your Seth blew me away.

*laughs* ...ah well I'm glade you changed your mind, and thank you.

Wow I hadn't noticed that before, either. White pebbles? He must have one heck of an imagination... And patience to find all of them!

*laughs nervously* I guess alot of people didn't catch this...He wrote his phone number in the dirt, useing the white pebbles that lined the stone path.

Really? It doesn't say anything about pebbles in the story. I thought he scribbled it in with a stick or something. Wouldn't pebbles take a long time to arrange?

He just said he wrote it in the dirt o.O...not how he did it. You never written anything in the dirt with stones? It doesn't take THAT long.