Thank you ComicFan and Renee!! I enjoyed reading this interview. How cool is that about you, Renee that you are so sporty I have always respected you for the work you do around here. Thank you for that too!
I get caught up with the story and I find this as a cliffhanger!!!! Are you trying to kill me???? I hope it is just Han and his men... but the way they took him away, the chances of being that is low Maybe its just Ahmon! Anyone is better than that asshole... the one who killed Zun's sis (sorry, forgot his name)
Nonetheless, I really am loving this story so far! Wonder where you'd go from here! Cole is an eyecandy
~~~ ILLUMINATED ~~~
The new waiter moved from table to table simultaneously taking orders and serving the rowdy patrons. It distracted me now and then, when he’d stop by the table across from me. While he stood there with his back to me, I would steal glances at his fine ass peeking out of jeans that had accidentally slipped down. The t-shirt he wore, with the logo and the bar name printed on the front, hugged his body and just reached waist level. Whenever he’d bend or stret
Illuminated is a journey, an awakening, a discovery. It is Logan Blake's search for a truth that will set him free from the chains that bind him to a lie. And, in order to survive this journey, those around him will experience a bitter betrayal, but will he experience deliverance?
It has been a while for that story, so I can understand you not remembering it. But it's great to know that story piqued your interest I was afraid how people were going to consider Amy's character since she's a bit slutty-like lol but I have had many saying that they like her, now including you so its a relief.
We will see what happens with Austin, Eddie and Dylan. Thank you for the review!! And please take care of yourself!!
Okay this is embarrassing but I am not sure I know what 'Candide mean. lol so excuse me for not getting the joke. I googled it and found the meaning like 'pure and innocent' Is that right?Anyways I am glad you could relate to my characters. It makes them real and it pleases me. LOL that was some irony with Dylan, wasnt it? Poor guy is in trouble now.
Fingers crossed for Austin saving him!! Thank you for reading Stephen (P.S.: Your name reminds me of the hottie from Vamp Diaries I fancy him )
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant leave it there!!! How mean? :( Damn your posting schedule. Get to writing and post the next chapter soooooon!! Or I am gonna die
Poor Poor Tanner! And I hate Amanda so very much. She is one evil, manipulative, demonic bitch!!! I wonder if Gibby will come to his rescue or something.. that'd be soo romantic
Hey wait according to your posting schedule, you post chapters on Monday right? And tomorrow is Monday.. Does that mean we get the next chapter tomorrow???
I am all caught up!!!! And I cant wait for the date night!!!
WOW! Its a shame I missed the previous two updates.. and those were brilliant! The past story of their lives, all that happening with Christian's father. It was so much. I can understand why Christian feels the need to remember it.
And like always, David's being the perfect husband. So loving... A saint like Chris called him LOL!!
Loved it all! hehe I couldnt wait till tomorrow. I saw the story and I just dived in
You have such good writing skills, Andrew. I liked this little story you wrote. So sad but the thoughts in the son's mind were very much like anyone who goes through the death of a family. Like Renee, I also was amazed how smoothly the prompt words were flowing with the story.
Keep it up
I wish for Jordan's pain to end soon Poor guy is so hurt by this. And Mitch continues to be a jerk. Like 'intune' said - Good Riddance!
Loved the update!! Cant wait for more
I love Drama so this story has definitely caught my interest. My heart went out for Jordan, that Mitch bastard broke his heart. But I really think there must be someone just right for this sweetheart and he would be there to kiss away all his pain. I hope Jordan finds that someone soon
Really liking this!
Austin needs the Knight in shining armour doesnt he? I bet it will all be okay once he walks in Austin's life. Wonder who that'd be huh?Thanks for reading and commenting.
SHORT!! It was so short I started one second and the other second it was over already?? And oh theres no more update yet ... I guess I am just too intrigued by this story
Amanda needs that bitchslap you were talking about but I hope Gibby is not the one who does it. Dont want him to get in trouble for it... On second thoughts, can I volunteer? What was the need for her to go that extreme anyways? Gibby didnt do anything to her. Just mind her own business.
I wonder whats up with Shelby. I miss reading her. I hope there's a good reason behind her not showing up. Tanner - I like! But you already know that from my previous review lol Let their romantic story begin now
Tanner sounds like a hawt guy I cant wait to read more of him.
Others except for Shelby(who I would give a thumbs up for being so nice) are just typical teens. Oh well. I hope Gibby fits in the crowd. BTW that "burnt meat" comment was plain rude.
Great chap!