Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,535
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. We don't know for certain it's Chris. Could be an emu has hacked his account.
  2. And spelling it in their webs ...
  3. Dr. Frank-N-Futer, aka Tim Curry has died at age 80.
  4. Does your face pucker up like you've been sucking sour lemons when you say DREWTH?
  5. Seems odd considering you occasionally imply I'm old. He's playing fast and loose with something.
  6. Someone has a birthday tomorrow. Wonder who's gonna bake his cake? Enjoy your day Page!
  7. Gee, all that glitter just sparkles in the bright Carolina sunshine.
  8. Yes. You too. Didn't want you feeling left out or unacknowledged in my response.
  9. Well Clifford Wardell's welcome seems an auspicous start.
  10. I'm rather certain I saw the word DREWTH in her post.
  11. It's the wee dark time here. Listening to soft jazz while I savor my first cup of coffee.
  12. Hope you and Steve are still okay.
  13. Greetings to those feeling unique ... Just like me.
  14. Silly, I know how it works. Been doing the fortune cookie thing since before you hit puberty. Uhm, you have hit puberty haven't you? I just liked the idea of combining the two.
  15. Let's try ... "Just like me, in bed."
×
×
  • Create New...