Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,533
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. I think you and I are both on the back edge of the bomb cyclone beating up on New England. 🎼🎼 The sun'll come out tomorrow ...
  2. So the rain has ended but it's chilly (50/10°) overcast and blustery. We are under a high wind advisory until late this evening for potential wind gusts exceeding 50 mph.
  3. I hope you didn't do anything to annoy them. Peeved fairies can be spiteful creatures. All your best speedo pics could end up in Albert's inbox.
  4. Mum said she's glad to hear you're doing okay. Me, I'd ask if you're taking it easy but a couple of the others have already asked and I don't want to tire you out so I'll just say kick back and put your feet up. Oh! Wait, better not do that you might overbalance and tip over backwards and you've caused enough excitement.
  5. Downright wet and dreary here with cold blustery weather expected on the morrow.
  6. Glad to have you back. You're gonna have to learn how to better "hear" what your body is trying to tell you. But then that's something we all need to learn.
  7. dughlas

    Live Show

    Must have been an uneventful summer. Huzzah for chest hair. I have it and always disliked it being suggested that I shave it.
  8. The pup says thank you for the tummy scratches. Spidey was cute but not Tom Holland. I'd guess he was Mickey's age.
  9. Sadly no. Although some may appear on the shop facebook page.
  10. I can now proudly state I am the kilter of superheros ... Spiderman and Deadpool stopped by the shop yesterday and left wearing kilts over their spandex.
  11. Greetings Albert. Sadly, I am in bed nursing a migraine. I do hope you and Steve are well.
  12. Wow, okay, be better soon bro. from me and mum.
  13. G'day y'all. The day dawned cool and crisp here, 39/3.8°. Just 2 more weekends to the kilting season after today.
  14. dughlas

    Chapter 5

    From the glimpses we've been privy to, I can only imagine what Lane will be capable of once his powers are unlocked.
  15. Greetings Albert. I'm doing okay thank you. Are you recovered from yesterday's torture session?
  16. dughlas

    Pool Party

    There's the wisdom and maturity I was hoping to see. Bryce and Zion are turning out to be decent guys. Helping both Bliss and Chipper navigate an unfamiliar situation. Great chapter.
  17. I hope you're okay.
  18. There was a time we dwelt in ignorance of ourselves then some brave souls spoke truth and we stepped forth into the light of day. Sadly, there are those, bless their shriveled little hearts, happier wallowing in their ignorance who fear and despise us. Thank you for the gift of your words.
  19. You're asking for a friend to hump?
  20. I'm okay thank you Albert. It's been a busy day. Took Thistle to the vet this morning to have his teeth cleaned. It's an all day thing. Just brought him home. He's a bit out of sorts but okay. While he was away mum and I had brekkie out then went to market. Came home to put things away then mum went to have lunch and visit with a friend. While she did that I had a massage. Now I need to relax as there's a migraine building behind my left eye.
  21. Oh, you got another cat. Very pretty.
  22. Ohhh, I see him. He's just behind that tree towards the back ...
  23. dughlas

    Summer Plans

    Pay it forward ... good on you Chipper. So maybe the connection with the pretty boys will be okay but who will be at that pool party? Don't mind my suspicious nature ... this is another of your stories and bad things happen to good people.
  24. We started in Drew's head but the switch to Sam's thoughts is what keeps the story going. He is for me the more interesting. A journey that shows him just how fluid gender and sexuality are could be an excellent story.
×
×
  • Create New...