Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. It seems someone has already been adjusting it and has left him off kilter up against the wall. @clochette have you been playing in my plaids again?
  2. Looks lovely. I'll take mine without all the pretty bits. I'm a purist when it comes to creme brulee.
  3. Saddly, no. But thank you.
  4. This is a nice little story. I could easily imagine reading it to/with my son when he was small. It's the sort of book we would buy when on a vacation at "the shore". A series of their illustrated adventures would make wonderful end of day/ bedtime stories. Something to consider seriously. Loved the Coppertone moment.
  5. Why Toronto? Has El Paso banned you?
  6. My head aches. The forecast is for bluefish heat and humidity ... high in mid-90's/43° and heat indices of 100+/38°. I've taken meds and it's to bed for me.
  7. Could be that handsome young wolf snuggled next to him ... ooooh, Adi's writing, never mind who mischief is.
  8. I've never had lamb. Mum doesn't like it hence she never made it.
  9. Seems she does remember ...
  10. Drew! For shame! Nuking an underaged boy.
  11. Good luck with that. He's a terrior, he digs and he barks and when he wants attention he's even more demanding than you.
  12. Wait a minute buster. You asked what she was gonna make for you. Then when she offers to create something just for you, you say no thanks. Gee whiz.
  13. You know how quick Texy is on the trigger. He shoots with very little provocation.
  14. Not all wool is itchy. Lambswool and merino wool are very soft. Those spiffy red unionsuits used to be made from wool. Not to mention the majority of kilts are woolen.
  15. They packed me off early today. While helping fit a gentleman this afternoon I had diffculty doing up the belt for him and kept getting words twisted round. It was at that point I realized I needed to call it a day. On the way home I stopped and had a good dinner rather than needing to prep something once home.
  16. Another warm muggy morning ... I am very tired and my head aches but there kiltings to be done ... Yes, I know, there are tales to be shared.
  17. I make a simple request ... more please.
  18. You must be Jokering, a mischievous feline.
  19. Despite the embarassment this one ends on a warm happy note. A fitting end to the week.
  20. That means there could be cowboys, construction workers, amateur hockey players and shapeshifters.
  21. Yummy beef on weck. It did seem the week flew by.
  22. G'day y'all. It's was very warm, 76/24°, and muggy at 5:30 this morning when the pup and I went for our walk. We cut it a bit short, just over 2.25 miles instead of 2.75. I am not looking forward to the day at Faire. The temp for today is forecast to be near 90/32° with a heat index approaching 100/37°.
  23. I think Australia should buy Canada. They could migrate with the seasons and have year round summer or winter depending on preference.
×
×
  • Create New...