Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. And what excitement awaits you in Syracuse?
  2. I'm gonna say it again ... more please.
  3. Mornin' Page. Mum is well thank you. Did Sneakers join you on vacation?
  4. G'day y'all. Warm 78/25° and muggy this morning. Potential storms later this morning.
  5. Come on, getting out of bed in morning is risky 😃
  6. Well he made have seemed willing but he still developed a nasty rash.
  7. dughlas

    A Fishy Prompt

    I presumed they were since the fish seemed resigned to being eaten ...
  8. dughlas

    Chapter 6

    Burn it, burn it all ... oops different story. Wait what about all those flies. If the bear left any of the infection on or around Winchester some of the flies could now be infected.
  9. dughlas

    A Fishy Prompt

    Do alien fish taste different from native ones. Are they tastier if broiled, baked or fried? With fresh squeezed lemon or remoulade? One ponders the possibilities ...
  10. More, more ... uhm, please.
  11. dughlas

    Recovery

    You made me cry more than once. Nate is beautiful. He loves his brother than anyone realizes. He loves his best friend enough that even though he's pretty certain he'll never be in love with Simon he kisses him to be sure and then feels kinda bad because Simon hurts.
  12. That's not what he said ... he complained about pixie dust and glitter rash. Fortunately I had a soothing cream that helped with the itch.
  13. Mine, mine, mine ...
  14. That fixes half the problem, there's still sis's coffee dt's.
  15. Mobility in the elderly is important.
  16. I stopped at a local spot on my way home from Faire and had lasagna and tossed salad with balsamic vinagrette.
  17. Gary has one that likes screws.
  18. Yes, yes I do ... don't believe those two wanton hussies who claim to have him tucked up with them. He popped up at the shop today to play dress up ... I could tell you all about his kilting but 🤐
  19. I like some of the ideas in my head and want to keep them there ... ☺️
  20. With those temors and your shoulder you'll never make contact.
  21. 😯 You mean there are people who don't like kilts 😟
  22. There are far worse things to dream about ...
  23. G'day y'all. Another lovely dawn. It's cool for August, 58/14° with comfortable humidity. Expect another lovely day at Faire.
  24. Glad to hear they arrived safely. I like my eggs over easy with crispy bacon and sausage, just one piece of toast. Uhm did you forget the homefries? Good thing I'm here to remind you.
  25. It's not just anyone who can carry off a beehive bouffant but on you it's beyond words.
×
×
  • Create New...