Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. You're only a very important part of everyone. You the ...
  2. My son is here for the weekend to visit with his nan. He and his pup, Sloan arrived just before 3am. Sloan is a bit bigger than this dancing pup as she weighs in at about 220lbs.
  3. Cyronics isn't for the living ... hmmm, are you contemplating the deep freeze?
  4. Whew! Gary and I both admit to having nice weather and she blames Spike. Dodge the bullet with that one.
  5. Your day day will come ...
  6. Oh good. Now I have company in the fair weather.
  7. Uhm, me. It's was seasonally pleasant yesterday and is forecast to be for a couple days before becoming hot for a few. We could some rain.
  8. Chatterbox. Still outpacing Splodge?
  9. You end your silence to give me special mention. I'm flattered.
  10. dughlas

    Chapter 31

    Ohhh ... those lucky boys have got themselves an "Auntie". She'll be a tigress on their behalf and deserve every bit of their respective and love.
  11. Don't you just hate a rotten bottom? No Drew, I wasn't bullying you.
  12. Greetings Albert. We had a good day. A bit bittersweet for mum as we learned this morning that her best friend passed over the weekend. However, our time this evening with the step family was fun and put a number of smiles on her face.
  13. It's Mum's birthday. We're having dinner with the step family. I've oredered pumpkin cupcakes from a nearby bakery. She's fond of them and I don't bake cake.
  14. You're not sappy. These critters of ours burrow deep into our hearts. I still miss Thistle after nearly 4 years.
  15. Actually, can't complain it's Monday. Mondays are our day to rest after a busy weekend at the renfaire. Those two days really tire Mum.
  16. Great. Now BoomBoom will want another kitty.
  17. Strangely, I woke up at 3:30am ... Hope you some sleep.
×
×
  • Create New...