Jump to content

dughlas

Author
  • Posts

    17,534
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dughlas

  1. Hehehehe ... even the trash bandits are joining the Resistance.
  2. And, and, and ... I didn't say it.
  3. Live your fantasy. In my imagination it's a nude beach ...
  4. Yes, it's a thing. Rhinestones and sequins. To protect your true identity we'll call you Sparkle Plenty. Oh wait. She was a cartoon character in the old Dick Tracy comic strip. We'll need to think of something else. Of course you do and, you will, like a beacon for truth, justice and ... wait, isn't that Superman. We'll need to give more thought to that too.
  5. You'll just have to wait for the unveiling.
  6. Yep, we're bound together in our fight against tyranny and oppression. Well, just as soon as we finish designing our superhero costumes.
  7. Wow. I'm soooo honored to be included. Does that mean we're having a threesome or are we just polyamorous?
  8. Probably but then again one never knows. Wow, that's emphatic.
  9. I'm pretty sure the hoomans are covered and Spike should be too.
  10. I understand they produce a very soft wool that makes warm socks.
  11. Well that covers the hoomans and Spike.
  12. Ask for seconds. I'm sure his boys do.
  13. Greetings peoples of earth (yes Spikey you're included). It's still the wee dark hours here but the day is upon us. Go forth in great joy and celebration. Or if that's not in the cards have the best day possible. Page, you're responsible for a hearty breakfast for all ..., ..., ... I'm waiting.
  14. Greetings. We are, thanks. Best to Steve.
×
×
  • Create New...