Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Prompt #118

    Thank you. I actually really enjoyed myself with this one, although I am not a fan of "tall tales". I'm glad you liked it
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Tibial unlocked the door of the apartment and walked inside, shedding his jacket as he went. Being as far west as they were made for scorching summers and mild winters, but he still needed a coat outdoors at times. Compared to what he was used to, however, the winters here were positively balmy. He sat down his briefcase and collapsed in a chair, loosening his tie and kicking off his shoes. It was agreed upon that the first person to get home, which was usually Tibial, would go pick up the girl
  3. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    Not quite, but it's a second chance for both of them. (Chad better not screw it up this time ). And yes, it is time for some fair weather, they've both been through enough and should have some time to enjoy themselves. Thank you for reviewing!
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    Thank you. (Wow, you are easy to please ). No chance of gay marriage being legal in Tibial's world, but that is not going to stop them. Thank you for reviewing and I'm glad you enjoyed.
  5. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    Yes!
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    Indeed, for Tibial, home is where Chad is. Mia is always an enigma, but she is not the kind of person who is going to stay in a situation where she is unhappy. And she can't settle for being second place in Tibial's heart. But yes, all is well and the boys are finally together and happy (for good this time). Thanks for reviewing!
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 15

    Yeah, Chad wasn't going to let Tibial go without a fight. And yeah, a lot can change in a year, but I think things will get better for the two of them, they've already been through the worst. Glad you enjoyed the chapter, thank you for reviewing.
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 13

    No, Mia did not die. And Tibial is here because he found out where Chad was living by chance and luck and wanted to clear up some unfinished business. And yeah, don't feel too sorry for Chad yet Thanks for reviewing.
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    That's another interesting perspective on Chad. Chad wants to protect Tibial and this is the best way he knew how, but he is also hurting the person he loves. It all depends on which is more important. Thanks for reviewing!
  10. CassieQ

    Chapter 10

    Mia isn't really the type to stand by, wringing her hands in distress But I don't think Mia thought her plan through very well. I doubt she considered Chad in this scenario at all. No comments how believable Tibial was as a girl though Thanks for reviewing!
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 10

    I know right? Thanks for the review
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter 9

    Thanks for the review. Chad is willing to go to great lengths to protect Tibial, whether he wants to be protected or not. And there is definitely a double standard, the law and society in general is willing to be more forgiving (exceedingly so) for a male who can produce offspring.
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 8

    Agreed. Chad is going to take far more heat for this than Tibial will, consensual or not.
  14. Happy Birthday Conner!
  15. Thank you for reviewing. Caleb did decide to stop the cycle of violence and revenge--he walked away. But Rollo just didn't care and wanted to take care of a problem for an old friend. Glad you liked it
  16. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for the review Yettie Noah is very lucky.I'm glad you like the way this story was wrapped up and I do tend to lean to the dark side a little bit with some of my stories, but I think it worked out. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  17. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for reviewing. I like the way Caleb was able to change and avoid sliding back into the man that he used to be. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  18. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Interesting start, fascinating characters and loving the family dynamics. Can't wait to see where you take this!
  19. CassieQ

    Chapter 7

    Glad you are enjoying it. And I'm all for instant gratification when you can get it Thanks for the review
  20. CassieQ

    Chapter 6

    Speechless, right?
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 6

    A lot of the stereotypical gender roles have been flipped and warped for this story and it makes for a lot of interesting situations and interactions. You sound like me, I like to take my time when reading as well. Glad to hear that it keeps pulling you forward though Thanks for the review.
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 5

    It's a sad chapter, true. Thank you for reviewing.
  23. CassieQ

    Chapter 5

    Nope, Terrasa does not like to share, lol. I'm glad you are liking the way the attraction builds slowly until it is too strong for either one to deny it Thank you for reviewing
  24. I love this idea...enemies on the field, lovers off the field. Well done!
  25. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Another hard read, but with a happy ending. It was interesting seeing the complete reversal here...a former friend betrays Josiah to become an enemy and a former nemesis ends up becoming a friend, and much much more! I agree with Cyn about the bathroom scene...that was pretty rough to read. But overall, a great story
×
×
  • Create New...