Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I liked the one guy wearing a sock, lol
  2. Wow, Yettie, that was an awesome review. Can't wait to check out the story now
  3. CassieQ

    Mr. Arrogant

    I'm another one that had to look up Brobdingnagian. I doubt a teenager would have that in his vocabulary, but Zune does not strike me as a typical teenager. I kinda like Kevin better, not sure why. Interesting chapter!
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 8

    It is a mess. And I really like Tibial's father, the way he still loves his son. But Tibial has a lot to deal with, he is going to need all the support he can get. Thanks for reviewing
  5. CassieQ

    Chapter 8

    It is a mess. And I really like Tibial's father, the way he still loves his son. But Tibial has a lot to deal with, he is going to need all the support he can get. Thanks for reviewing
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 6

    It's not an easy world that Tibial and Chad live in. But neither is ours, sometimes. Love is something that should never have to be kept hidden. Maybe one day....Thanks for the review.
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 6

    Sweetly morbid=true love Tibial goes after what he wants, once he figures out what that is. Glad you are enjoying, thanks for the review!
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 6

    Sweetly morbid=true love Tibial goes after what he wants, once he figures out what that is. Glad you are enjoying, thanks for the review!
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 5

    Thanks Yettie. I really enjoyed writing the love scene in this chapter, when they finally give into each other, so in love, so passionate. I'm glad you liked it. The laws in this world do suck, but I think our boys can overcome more than they think they can. Thanks for reviewing.
  10. CassieQ

    Chapter 5

    Poor both of them. Tib is broken hearted and i would probably agree with you about Chad punching a hole in the wall. But Tibial is stubborn and persistent and he's not about to let go without a fight Thanks for reviewing!
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    A too defiant male would make me laugh too! Tibial is going to find himself in a sticky situation, beginning to realize his attraction after he has already gotten involved with Mia. The boys will have plenty to figure out before things are over. Thanks for reviewing!
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    Trouble started the instant that Tibial hooked up with Mia. There is no way for anyone to get what they want without someone getting hurt. But Tibial and Chad are going to have a hard time denying their attraction. (Good guess on the painting too)! Thanks for reviewing.
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 4

    Trouble started the instant that Tibial hooked up with Mia. There is no way for anyone to get what they want without someone getting hurt. But Tibial and Chad are going to have a hard time denying their attraction. (Good guess on the painting too)! Thanks for reviewing.
  14. I agree that Kevin dropped the L word a little too soon, but he is a teenager, and teenagers do that kind of thing, especially when they are as infatuated as Kevin is. I would like to see some more interaction between these characters, looking forward to checking out the next chapter!!
  15. I'm kind of with Joann. If I am bisexual, would taking a pill make me 100% straight or 100% gay? I don't think I would change either.
  16. Medication can be helpful, but it isn't a fix-all, especially with ADHD. Writing, or anything that takes extended amounts of concentration and focus, is going to be a struggle, sometimes even despite medication.
  17. CassieQ

    Bad luck streak.

    That is weird about the tires, I had a flat in the same tire twice in one week. It had to be replaced too, and tires are not cheap. *hugs*
  18. CassieQ

    Chapter 3

    Chad isn't the only one with issues, lol. The attraction between the two is not going away and it's going to be a struggle for both of them, in different ways. It's gonna get exciting! Thanks for the review.
  19. CassieQ

    Chapter 3

    Chad isn't the only one with issues, lol. The attraction between the two is not going away and it's going to be a struggle for both of them, in different ways. It's gonna get exciting! Thanks for the review.
  20. CassieQ

    Chapter 3

    LOL joann! I think that was more Terrasa's doing than Chad's. It's a crazy world and Tibial and Chad are both doing what they were taught was right, even though they have trouble forgetting each other. Glad you are liking it!
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 3

    LOL joann! I think that was more Terrasa's doing than Chad's. It's a crazy world and Tibial and Chad are both doing what they were taught was right, even though they have trouble forgetting each other. Glad you are liking it!
  22. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
  23. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked the story. Joshua was a fun character to write and it was interesting to see the way he struggled to figure out his feelings. Yeah, the letter was meant for Kaylee, but Joshua wasn't the one who wrote it! Thanks again for reviewing.
  24. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    That seems to be the other leading theory. It would be really cool if she did, even though I'm not sure how much our boys would appreciate it! Thanks for reviewing, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
×
×
  • Create New...