Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Chapter 11

    I had always had mixed reactions from readers regarding Mia. So many want to hate Mia, but they just can't do it. Chad however... Thanks for the review.
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 11

    I'm glad that somebody liked the angst! Thanks for reviewing!
  3. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    Tibial sat again, on the hard plastic of the train seat, watching the scenery passing by. Yesterday it had been interesting, to watch the mountains and rolling hills fade into distant smudges in the background, to see nothing for miles except clouds, trees and large bodies of water. Now, even that was gone, and it was all blue horizon sky, chasing the glittering ribbons of dark asphalt under the heat of the late summer sun. It was so flat and open. Different from what he was used to but not
  4. And then I'm going to crash your rock and roll party, since I wasn't invited
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!!!
  6. CassieQ

    Chapter 10

    Or you may be right Thanks for reviewing!
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 10

    Glad you enjoyed the chapter and thought it was exciting! I don't think their situation will be as fun as it sounds though! Thanks for reviewing, enjoy the next chapter!
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 10

    Oh yes I don't think it'll work out very well, do you? Thanks for reviewing.
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 10

    I have never seen "Fievel Goes West". But I looked it up and it sounds complicated. So yes, Mia is a outlaw and stuck with them. It's gonna make things really interesting. *hands KC a gold star*
  10. CassieQ

    Chapter 11

    Tibial sat on the bed in the hotel room. He peeled the wig off his sticky, sweaty scalp, sighing with relief and hurling it across the room with a grim satisfaction. Mia was in the shower. Chad was outside, smoking cigarette after cigarette, like he was trying to drown himself in a cloud of smoke. Tibial flopped down on his stomach, feeling the scratch of the comforter against his cheek. He was exhausted. Mia came out of the bathroom several minutes later, dressed with her damp hair clinging to
  11. I don't even know what to do anymore. I work in a job. And I want out. I can't take the stress. My job used to be fun, and the stress used to be much less, but it's not like that anymore. It's been taking a toll on me and I've been searching for other job opportunities for the past year. And my coworker, who does the same job I do, who I trained, and has been in the company for less than a year, just gave her notice. (She promised to tell me if she was planning on doing this, but that's what I get for expecting a selfish immature brat to keep her word). This makes my decision of whether or not to take a new job that much harder. Her leaving means that if I also give notice, I will be getting more resistance from my boss, more guilt from my boss and that he will possibly take litigation against me if he thinks that my taking a new job violates the terms of my contract. (It is unlikely that he will be successful, but having to deal with that on top of buying a house and starting a new job is going to be hell). The worse part of all, is that it puts my boss is a really really bad predicament. And he is going to use that against me as emotional manipulation and it's going to work, because that is where I am vulnerable. There is no love lost between us, but I genuinely have no malice behind my decision and I honestly don't want to hurt him or the business. But if I leave on the heels of my coworker, it is going to be a huge blow to both. And while I had everything planned to make my leaving as painless as possible, she has ruined everything. And I just don't know what to do. And I'm so sick of dealing with this bs. Sorry, but I seriously needed to vent. I'm stuck in a crappy predicament and I see no easy way out. And I'm so damn tired of dealing with things the hard way.
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter Eight

    I loved this chapter. I'm so curious about Shawn and Colin. They sure do like to argue! Looks like things are heating up with a sexy romp in the hotel room! I like the way Shawn's more aggressive nature plays against Jordan's natural cautiousness. It works really well together. I also like seeing how Jordan has finally hit his stride. He seemed so clumsy and awkward when he was first meeting Shawn, but now he is more confident and it's a great transformation! Looking forward to seeing where you will be taking us!
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 9

    Thanks for reviewing! It's not too hard to understand Tibial's anger towards Chad, I would want to smack him myself if I was in the same situation. And don't worry, I don't want to lose you, I love hearing what readers think. I can't promise what kind of ending though Hope you enjoy the next chapter!
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 9

    Thank you for giving Reach a chance! I am so glad you are enjoying it, even if it isn't your normal type of story Thanks for the review and I hope you continue to enjoy!
  15. CassieQ

    Chapter 9

    Tibial is very brave at times, and crazy in love. I'm so glad you are enjoying the story and I hope this next chapter answers some more of your questions. Thank you for the review!
  16. CassieQ

    Chapter 9

    Agreed, all is not fair. Here's the next chapter for you. Thanks for reviewing.
  17. CassieQ

    Chapter 9

    OMG, yes I did And dammit, stop crawling into my head and reading my mind! It's creepy!
  18. CassieQ

    Chapter 10

    “Tibial...psst wake up.” Tibial mumbled incoherently, pressed his face down into the mattress. He was tired, so tired, let him sleep for the Goddess’ sake. “Tibial! Wake up!” “Mwuh, what?” he asked, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. It was dark, after lights out apparently. He could barely see the outline of a figure outside his cell but he could recognize the voice. “Mia?” “Shhh. Someone will hear you.” “Mia.” Keeping his voice low, he crossed the cell, reached through the bars. Her cold ha
  19. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
  20. I'm out of likes for the day, but this is crazy good. From the beginning with Shay's illness to the end of Ch 1 with the boy, I am totally hooked. So many questions!
  21. CassieQ

    Chapter 9

    Part Two: Trial and Error Tibial sobbed himself into a sluggish exhaustion after his father had left. He had shamed his father, his entire family and for what? A man. A man he loved deeply, madly, unnaturally, and one he didn't even know if he would be able to see again. Now Tibial was awake and curled up on his cot, his father's socks on his feet. A guard had come by shortly after Tibial's father had left to give him a late day meal and Tibial was again struck by how slow everything seemed
  22. CassieQ

    Chapter 8

    Thank you, I'm glad you are enjoying the story. Hope you enjoy the next chapter.
  23. CassieQ

    Chapter 8

    Which one to pick? It's a hard choice. Thanks for the comment
  24. CassieQ

    Chapter 8

    No flukes, I'm afraid. Answers to some of your questions in the next several chapters, even though I am not sure you will like the answers Thanks for reading and reviewing!
  25. Happy Birthday Renee!
×
×
  • Create New...