Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Poor Caleb. I'm glad you liked the story so much and thank you for reviewing. I do believe a sequel will be coming up soon, it's in the works!
  2. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I deliberately left the ending open, because that's how I like them. I love ambiguous endings! I am working on a sequel though, to answer some of the questions readers had. Thanks for reviewing, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.
  3. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Hey. Thanks for reading and reviewing, I always like hearing from new readers! There were a lot of important choices being made, and lives being changed. I'm glad that Caleb worked for you and that you enjoyed the story.
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thanks for reviewing. Life can be very twisted, true. Glad you enjoyed it.
  5. Yes, the love letter was for Kaylee, but the mistake made things so much more interesting My beta suggested the letter at the end and I liked that idea, because I think Keiran would be too shy to reveal his feelings otherwise. I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for reviewing!
  6. CassieQ

    Going Home

    Thank you for reading and reviewing! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed it and that there were no boring parts. Thanks again for the wonderful comments, I love hearing it when people enjoy reading something I have written!
  7. CassieQ

    Warm

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked the twist!
  8. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    I am cruel, my beta tells me so all the time Chad didn't give Tibial enough time to voice his decision--he made it for him and took off, which was wrong and some people think it was cowardly. And Mia wants the kind of family she thought she was going to get before Chad entered the picture and is convinced she can make it happen if she tries hard enough. Thanks for reviewing and hope you enjoy the next chapter.
  9. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    I like surprises, but this wasn't a very pleasant one. Tibial's not going to be very happy, you are right about that. Thanks for the review!
  10. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    Chad better watch out for you He is a coward, but he thought he was doing the right thing. But I don't things between Mia and Tibial will work out the way she thinks they will. Thanks for the review and hope you enjoy the next chapter!
  11. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    Part 3 is going up and I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for the review
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    One, yes he is. Two, yes he is. Three, yes she is In all seriousness, no one was making very good choices. Chad was doing what he thought was best for Tibial and Tibial was trying to do what he thought was the right thing. Mia...well, her heat is in the right place, but she is a little delusional I think. It wasn't my original intent to write more, but I think they deserve a happy ending. Thanks for reviewing!
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 12

    Here is more for you. Chad made a poor choice and Tibial's not likely to forget it either.
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 13

    Part Three: The Western Shores Chad slapped at the alarm clock blaring next to his head before sitting up and stretching. He rested his head on his knees for a moment, trying to recall a sweet dream of his past lover, before getting out of bed and dressed. It was five years, this summer. Five years since he fell in love, got arrested, ran away from his hometown, and left his lover behind. Five years since he came out here, broken hearted and bitter and alone. A long time and he had yet to forg
  15. Great tips Cia!
  16. CassieQ

    Doctors

    My GP is a female, and the reason I chose her is that I personally think that female doctors listen better and have better communication skills (based on my experiences). I have been seeing my GP for years and I have never once felt like she has rushed through my treatment or that she is too busy to talk to me. She also went around the office and helped raised a collection for me when she found out my apartment burned down and is genuinely nice person who cares about her patients. I have nothing against male doctors...some the best orthopedic specialists in the area are male doctors, and there is one who works right behind my clinic who is probably the best in town. But I prefer my doctor.
  17. Happy Birthday girl!!!
  18. Lily I don't know what else to say. I agree, that not knowing is a horrible thing to have to go through.
  19. CassieQ

    Yesterday's Law

    Things are getting interesting. I found all the background info in the chapter fascinating, but I still want more!! And I was wondering if we would see more of the initial Spanish group that Shay first came upon. But I love Konstantin and I like how he protects the two boys. Looking forward to reading more!
  20. CassieQ

    Spark

    Wonderfully done, but very sad. I didn't have the 'aha' moment until after the last confrontation with the conductor, (a little slow on the uptake, lol) so it was a very big twist for me. I loved the bittersweetness of the story, and the wonderful way it was told! Thank you for sharing!
  21. Looking good
  22. CassieQ

    Travelling Home

    I really enjoyed this story. Very well told. I hope to read more from you!
  23. CassieQ

    Dreaming No More

    Wow, you are the plot master! Amazing storyline here! I like everything about it, especially the way it is told. Shay is discovering this new world exactly as we are, and seeing it through the perspective of an overly mature teenage boy is a great POV. I feel bad for him though, it doesn't sound like he is going to find what he is looking for in Palatus. I am also very intrigued by Mira. Strange enough that he morphed forms from a predator to a human boy, but with all those physical abilities, it makes me wonder if that was something that he had before he got changed into a predator (what I am assuming happened, I could be totally wrong) or if it is remaining instincts that his predator nature held. Very interesting, and I am fascinated. Can't wait to read the remaining chapters, I am definitely hooked. Thanks for sharing!
  24. CassieQ

    Chapter 11

    There is a lot of misery. This isn't the kind of situation where there is an easy out. Thanks for the review.
  25. CassieQ

    Chapter 11

    Cassie doesn't like happy endings. Unfortunately for her, most of her readers do. So there is hope Yeah, Tibial deserves his fair share of misery I guess. A lot of people are hurting here, but who do you think is really at fault? Thanks for the review.
×
×
  • Create New...