Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. Welcome!
  2. So sorry Mark. I was devastated when I lost my two kitties, and I had only had them for a few years. It is like losing a member of your family.
  3. Sounds like a great story. Can't wait to check it out! Thanks Renee.
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARK!!!
  5. Thanks Cia!
  6. I was going to just do a status update, but it was getting a little long for that, so I decided to do a blog entry instead. I kinda hate myself for doing this, but I finally went home and left my Mom at the ER with my dad and sister. I didn't want to leave, but my Mom was worried about me being able to drive home safely (I work 10 hours shifts and by the time I get off of work, I am exhausted). So after the fifth or so request for me to go home and get some rest, I went. I am getting updates through my sister on my phone. When I left they were on the fence about letting her go home. The ER doc told me he would talk to the hospitalist (who the hell is that)?!? and let us know whether she could go home or should stay for more tests. When I asked how long this would take (we were going on 7 hours in the ER at this point) the doc told me no more than 20 minutes. An hour later he still hadn't shown back up and a few minutes a got another text from my sister...2 hours, still waiting. I hope they at least get her into a room and move her out of the damn hallway. Worse part is, no one seems to know what is wrong. She can't stand up and walk without having episodes of nausea, dizziness, fainting and she shakes like crazy after just walking a few feet or sitting up for a while. And she exercises, eats well, takes her medicine and just takes really good care of herself. I have no idea. We've ruled out low blood sugar, the ultrasound of her stomach was all clear, she's have 4 EKGs over the last several days, all are normal. CT scan was fine, chest X-ray fine. My Mom has currently surpassed my cousin for longest ER stay. And at least I got to brush up on my skills for terrorizing nurses (no disrespect, nurses are awesome, but I will be damned if I was going to sit there for one more minute watching my Mom be ignored). Hoping for the best.
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (I'll bring the chocolate cake this time)
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJ!!!
  9. Happy Birthday!!! I have a birthday spanking ready for you!!
  10. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Caleb really struggled, but managed to come around Thanks for reviewing!!
  11. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
  12. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Thanks for reviewing! I'm glad you liked the story. Tibial was really going to leave, but luckily Chad was able to convince him otherwise and it worked out well for both of them. Glad you like it!
  13. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Thank you joann, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I quite like the angst, but really wanted to give these guys a happy ending Thanks for all of the reviews!!
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the story, especially the ending. They really went through a lot of tough times, so I am glad that they were able to find a happy ending. Thanks so much for all of your reviews and comments, they really made me enjoy writing this story!
  15. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Thank you for reviewing. I'm so glad you liked it
  16. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Thank you for reading and sharing your thoughts and insights! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!
  17. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Thanks for reviewing. It could have been more dramatic, but I think I plied them with enough drama during the entire course of the story that they deserved a break Glad you liked it
  18. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Then this was like a surprise, right? A bonus chapter! I'm glad you like the way it ended, and how Tibial and Chad are slowly rekindling their relationship. Thank you for reading and for all the reviews! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it
  19. CassieQ

    Chapter 16

    Thanks for the review and I am glad you enjoyed it. I am sad to see it end as well, it was fun story to write. Thanks again!
  20. Have a great birthday and many more!!
  21. I agree with NNN. Who on earth does not enjoy getting mail? When I come home to see a postcard from Germany or a letter from Florida, it makes my day!
  22. CassieQ

    Latent Revelation

    Completely unexpected! Now I really wonder what is going on. And if this has anything to do with Shay being immune and able to "change" Mira? And still…poor Shay. Such a shock and on top of that, all hopes of his parents crushed.
  23. Happy Birthday! Whoo-hoo!!!
  24. Birthday!!! Have a great one!!!
  25. CassieQ

    Prompt #103

    Thanks joann. I'm glad you liked it. The idea for this one just floated into my head and wouldn't let go until I gave it words
×
×
  • Create New...