Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I tried to become ambidextrous in college after hearing that lefties die sooner. It didn't go well.
  2. So, I have gallstones. Yay!
  3. I have heard about my gallbladder from two different doctors, so we'll see.
  4. Still sick. Would do anything in the world to feel more like my old self.
  5. CassieQ

    Flashback

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed this!
  6. CassieQ

    Epilogue

    I appreciated your feedback even if I didn't always agree with it. I'm glad you enjoyed it (except for Jordan). . Thank you for the many comments!
  7. I hope not to be here for 3 days. They are taking a close look at my gallbladder.
  8. CassieQ

    Epilogue

    I'm glad you didn't hold back my dude. I understand the need for escapism into another world (which is why books are awesome) but I don't think I could make the decision to leave my family behind. But I can see how other people would. (Keep in mind that Brandon and Jordan still have the coding). Thanks for reading and sharing your thoughts!
  9. CassieQ

    Dance

    It's not for me either. Thanks for commenting.
  10. I've been sick with some kind of stomach issue for the past week. The doctor told me to get some tests done if I wasn't better in two days, so I'm waiting on that.
  11. Hello everyone, from my local ER. 👋
  12. CassieQ

    Restless

    OMG. I saw the date on this and I'm horrified that it took me this long to respond. I'm so sorry! I'm glad you liked it and found it entertaining. I'm not a huge fan of the shifter genre, but it was fun to dip a toe into, lol. Thanks for commenting!
  13. CassieQ

    Retribution

    Anthony totally had it coming. Poor Emily just got caught in the middle though. Thanks for reading and commenting!
  14. CassieQ

    Nightmares

    Jordan...yes. Brandon...well, he was betrayed by someone he trusted, so I'll give him a pass. Thanks for commenting!
  15. I can see the appeal. But I would miss my sister and cats too much. Thanks for commenting!
  16. CassieQ

    Outed

    This has come up a lot. Brandon's mom has stricter rules with girls than with boys because girls can get pregnant. Now that she knows she has a gay son, she's less strict. If Dylan's homophobia/biphobia seems unbelievable to you, then kudos. I get slapped around by it all the time. Yes, Enablers will die if their Creators die. Thanks for reading and commenting.
  17. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    I agree with your view on Dylan. There's more about Charion coming up in later chapters, but I am fairly sure that I wrote this before I read The Hunger Games, if that eases your mind at all. Thanks for reading and commenting!
  18. Creepy, mysterious, and exciting. I'm flattered. I love writing about the boys. They're a mess, but I love how they work off of each other. Thanks for reading and commenting, I hope you enjoy Part 2.
  19. Thank you. I know a lot of people are divided on the subject of cliffhangers, but I've always liked them...like reading them and like writing them. Brandon has a smidge of psychic ability and it got a boost from being bonded with Jordan. He was the closest to Leia, and a natural choice for her to reach out to. Thanks for reading and the many comments, I enjoyed reading them!
  20. Brandon is a frustrating person, for sure, but he's ready to move forward now. In many ways. Boo to Keith, lol. Thanks for reading and commenting!
  21. Please feel free to yell, because I did do all those things, and I probably deserve it. My own beta reader warned me to tone it down. (I didn't). I appreciate the compliment, because it encapsulates what I was trying to do. I'll have to check out @vlista20. I appreciate you reading and all the comments!
  22. That is quite the analogy. I'll have to keep this one in mind! Keith is...whew. He's something else. You'll have fun in the next chapter. Thanks for commenting!
  23. It is a good theory.
  24. We get plenty of them down here in the South, especially in the summer. They come out around dusk and are kinda magical looking. As a child, I would catch them and peer into the cup of my hands to watch it light up, then release it. It was fun and cool to write about mental abilities this way, I'm glad you liked it. Thanks for commenting!
  25. I mean, you said it. (Just kidding, thanks for commenting)!
×
×
  • Create New...