Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. That happened to me when I was left comments for one of @Valkyrie's stories. I loved the story, but I loathed the behavior of the characters and almost every single chapter I left a comment with some iteration of "I can't stand this guy". Still don't like him.
  2. CassieQ

    Nightmares

    I have a thing for cliffhangers. Glad you are liking it!
  3. Leia's not in her right mind right now, but you are right in that it was probably not the reaction that Brandon was expecting/hoping for.
  4. CassieQ

    AWA

    I can't believe I forgot to respond to this, I am SO SORRY. My brain sometimes... Julie totally rocks and I agree with you on the term "baby". When Adam uses it with Mikeal, it's something special. Thank you for commenting.
  5. CassieQ

    Reunions

    Read on.
  6. The wind has been crazy here too. I was loading my groceries into my car and the wind pulled the car door out of my hand and slammed it shut.
  7. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you. I wasn't much on sweet stories when I wrote this, so I'm glad it turned out well. I was actually conflicted on using notes to start and end the story, I worried it was too cheesy, but my beta reader approved, so I left it in. Thanks for commenting!
  8. The amount of stupidity in those made my brain hurt.
  9. CassieQ

    Enable

    Indeed, it does. I'm glad you are enjoying it!
  10. I mean, that's the reason I like touching boobs.
  11. Spoken from experience. Glad you liked it.
  12. I hope you enjoy. Like Unrequited, this story is not for the faint of heart. I love it these guys though. Thanks for commenting!
  13. CassieQ

    Reciprocity

    That's quite impressive actually!
  14. CassieQ

    Chapter 1

    Thank you! This was a very sweet story to write and I really enjoyed it. I always thought that I was more of a long story writer than a short story writer, but the more short stories I write, the more I like them. I'm glad you do too!
  15. So glad you enjoyed it. I had a sequel in the works, but it never got published because it didn't land where it needed to. Maybe someday I can get back to it. Thanks for commenting!
  16. CassieQ

    Punishment

    It's a difficult chapter.
  17. CassieQ

    Reciprocity

    I...think that was a compliment? LOL. Glad you are enjoying things!
  18. CassieQ

    Propositions

    Anthony is not a very likable person, in fact, he's a bit fucked up. Manipulative, yes. Heartless, pretty much. Glad you are finding it interesting, although Unrequited is not a very pleasant read.
  19. i've noticed the same thing.
  20. So...the restaurant had a unisex bathroom and when I came out, there were two guys waiting. And one of the them said to the other, "See you in a minute." And boy, the places my mind went...(It was the gutter, it went straight to the gutter and I'm not even sorry).
  21. I knew there was a reason I liked you.
  22. Science for the win!!
  23. My parents took me out to eat. I had two cocktails and am feeling a little tipsy. I'm a cheap drunk, lol.
×
×
  • Create New...