Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I use foods that are very cold (popsicles) or very hot (soup). It usually helps until I can get the medicine in me.
  2. I see we are back to zucchinis...
  3. 350 pounds, holy cow
  4. CassieQ

    Chapter 2

    I'm impressed. That's a lot of reading. I plan to add more to this, when I have the time. There are a lot of projects on my plate right now. Thanks for reading!
  5. CassieQ

    Epilogue

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! There are no plans right now to send the boys back, they deserve a break, but there is a Book 4, which will be a collection of short stories. I've really enjoyed your comments, thank you so much for reading and sharing what you think!
  6. CassieQ

    Dangerous Liasons

    I think Brandon got some the closure he needed, but he's going to carry those scars for a long time. (I enjoyed the scene where Keith died more than I probably should have).
  7. CassieQ

    Complications

    Yup.
  8. CassieQ

    Prophecy

    Keith makes an appearance later on. He's the type of person who always wants power, but is least suitable to wield it.
  9. CassieQ

    Naani

    Writing the tertiary bond (next chapter) was one of my favorite scenes.
  10. CassieQ

    Dance

    It's pretty cool!
  11. CassieQ

    Rajar

    It's a hard time for both of them right now.
  12. It's a flaw in Jordan's personality for sure. 😞
  13. It gets worse as you age....
  14. I like the new one for Mac and Cheese!
  15. I always show up when you are getting off.
  16. My gray is covered up with purple and blue.
  17. I stand by it. I prefer a Galen.
  18. I'm going to have to pass. Looks too much like Josh.
  19. I need a distraction. Any takers?
  20. CassieQ

    Taking Notes

    Stephen King does make notes. In On Writing, he talks about waking up from a dream he had on a flight to London and scribbling down a few lines on a airline cocktail napkin. Later on, that became the basis for his Misery novel. I do carry some paper around with me most of the time in case I think of a nice description or piece of dialogue that I want to write down. One time I had lost my pen and couldn't find it in my bag and the panic at the moment was intense. Good advice on carrying around two of them!
  21. Same. It's weird, sometimes I'll read something rough and be okay with it, but then I try to read something else and I'm like "Nope, can't handle it". I think it might be the level of detail.
  22. I had the opposite happen to me once, back on AFF.net. One of the readers told me that the villain of the story was very confident and sexy. And I was sitting there like
×
×
  • Create New...