Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I'm not drinking it for the taste.
  2. I'm having nuked pizza and another glass of wine. To each their own, I guess.
  3. He's in my bed, sugar. You can have him back when I'm done with him.
  4. CassieQ

    Dangerous Liasons

    Made the changes, thanks.
  5. CassieQ

    Rajar

    Corrected the spelling, thanks.
  6. CassieQ

    The Chimney

    I wouldn't want to go through that either.
  7. CassieQ

    Charion

    Corrected. Thanks!
  8. CassieQ

    Enable

    Interesting analogy! Scary, yes, but also exciting!
  9. I was a shy and quiet kid, so much so that I used to get in trouble at school for not answering questions when called on, even though I knew the answer. Moving around a lot forced me to get over that and the more excited, passionate or angry I get, the more my volume goes up. My friends have to remind me to quiet down, especially if I am expressing my point of view on something controversial. Once I was getting heated in a topic with a coworker that I was riding to a conference with and she started stating " I agree, I agree!" because she thought I was yelling AT her instead of just yelling in general.
  10. I really liked writing his parents this chapter. Thanks for commenting!
  11. Interesting. Unfortunately, I don't think she is going to scratch that itch for you.
  12. Both interesting theories!
  13. Keith has a tertiary role in their developing relationship, it may surprise you. The identity of the rapist is...complicated. More comes to light regarding that later on in the story. Thanks for the comments!
  14. Thank you for the comment. I am in my late 30s now, but I was in my mid-20s when I started NTS. I appreciate the kind words!
  15. CassieQ

    Dathilda

    If you are referring to the incorrect word several chapters back, I have corrected it. Thank you for pointing it out. I have never used Grammarly. A human edited this story for me and based on the >64,000 words she had to sift through, I can forgive her missing one or two. Again, thank you for pointing it out. And I already have a beta reader for the NTS series. He is in the story info page.
  16. Thank you. It's going to be a wild ride!
  17. I can assure you that this story is 100% pure CassieQ.
  18. CassieQ

    Flashpoint

    Thank you. It's been a long hard road for both of them, but they are making progress. I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you for commenting!
  19. 2 hour nap sounds nice.
  20. Very well and very busy. How are you?
  21. Sounds like you were doing it right. Happy birthday!!
×
×
  • Create New...