Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. I would 100% do it again, because it tasted amazing.
  2. My Dad makes this amazing scallops in a white sauce dish that he served for my sister's birthday one year. I ate the whole thing and sopped up all the sauce with bread and ate that too. I found out later that there was a LOT of garlic in the sauce and spent the next hour curled up on the bathroom floor.
  3. Yeah, I'll give him a tug....
  4. Yeah, he would probably be better off if he just removed them.
  5. Same here. Garlic and onions. I can avoid the onions, but I love garlic, so I usually eat it anyway and then pay for it later.
  6. One of my college roommates cooked something with garlic and the entire apartment REEKED of it for days.
  7. I royally suck at guessing games, but I love reading these!
  8. It's going alright. How have you been?
  9. I sometimes write things that get pretty dark. I also write things that are cute and sweet. But if someone told me what I should be writing, I would probably lose my shit. And then write more of what they didn't like out of pure spite. Write what you like. If they don't like it, screw 'em, they can find something else to read, but no one has the right to tell you what to write...or what not to write.
  10. Holy cow, that sucker could do some damage.
  11. Same here.
  12. I love seeing everyones different takes on the anthologies.
  13. I'm getting updates here at work, its horrifying
  14. Isn't anti-venom crazy expensive? I know the prices of anti-venom for poisonous snakes can get very high here in the States.
  15. Thanks for the recommendation @Valkyrie!!!
  16. Looks like Peter Pan has a spanking kink.
  17. If this comes with a raise, then I need to talk to someone...
  18. Congratulations Parker!!!
  19. I'm not sure who this is, but they have great tastes in movies!
  20. CassieQ

    MaryGary Sue

    The Force Awakens had multiple characters. Rey and Poe kick ass and are fun to watch but Finn and Kylo had flaws that made them more interesting characters. (Anakin being a whiny little bitch never did it for me). Bella from Twilight fits the description very well, like @Comicality pointed out. Her flaw? Being clumsy, which is ridiculous. . My sister had me read those books are they are stunningly boring. If you have vampires and werewolves in your book and it's that slow and dull, there is a problem.
×
×
  • Create New...