Jump to content

CassieQ

Signature Author
  • Posts

    5,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CassieQ

  1. CassieQ

    Flashpoint

    Thank you so much! A lot of this was new territory for me as a writer, so this comment really meant a lot. I'm glad you enjoyed and thank you for commenting.
  2. CassieQ

    Flashpoint

    Thank you! I found the struggle between Grant wanting to do what he could for his family and Elliot feeling like he wasn't a priority in his partners life really interesting to write about. I'm glad you enjoyed it, thank you for commenting!
  3. Well, it's great now.
  4. CassieQ

    Flashpoint

    I'm sure Elliot will forgive you. Thanks for commenting, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
  5. OMG you totally went there. I love it!
  6. CassieQ

    Flashpoint

    Flashpoint Elliot was more furious than he could remember being in his life. Livid. Outraged. “No!” he shouted. He dropped onto the couch and pulled one of his boots off. “Babe, please, can we talk about this?” Grant pleaded. “No!” Elliot pulled the other boot off. “For fuck’s sake, we went over this last time your sister said she was going to leave him. And the time before that, and before that.” “It would just be for a few days!” Grant insisted. “Just until Sarah gets back
  7. When Grant’s sister needs help leaving an abusive relationship, it strains his relationship with his fiancé, Elliot, to the breaking point.
  8. Have you seen a doctor recently?
  9. I wouldn't put it past you, TBH.
  10. Very well. I was waiting for the penguin feeding at the aquarium to start and decided to peek in for a few minutes.
  11. Why do some people have an irrational hatred of Listerine? Who knows?
  12. Wow, the sigs slayed it this week! 12 updates!
  13. I'm the same
  14. Don't cross the Cassie.
  15. Cassie will take ALL the zucchini, thank you very much.
  16. We're all filthy here, get used to it.
  17. Ah, I see we are back to zucchinis again.
  18. I ask because they are also part of the onion family, along with chives.
  19. What is wrong with garlic bread?
  20. I am much the same way. Chem classes were nightmares but I could handle Physics no problem. (I also got lost in my own house once).
  21. Cassie's feeling naughty every day.
×
×
  • Create New...