Hey JMH
Everyone gets one until they tell me not too
I was where you are a year ago, been through pretty much the same too. Still have lots of probs but I'm working my way through them.
My stories are all over this place if you want to look, some stuff I still keep hidden, which includes my face.
I know where you're coming from,. All I can say is here at GA I found a life, not just my one and only Stuby, but friends, real freinds. Who kick me up the butt as well as giving a hug or an ear or shoulder. I gave myself challenges, some almost impossible, but I am obsessive about things and that has helped me. Because once I set my mind to something I will do it.
This year, I've got a shrink, I'm fighting a few evils and I recently took up a University Degree, and I never had no formal schooling.
I'm scared to death, but so excited too.
I hope you find some peace, and welcome to the depression thread, the people here ROCK!
Hugs to all