We all know this situation: You stare at your computer screen, out of the window or at a blank sheet of paper and nothing happens. Here comes the solution: You visit your favorite coffee shop OR you use this new website.
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/06/21/how-the-hum-of-a-coffee-shop-can-boost-creativity/
Yeah, but do you know why the didn't renew her contract? Not that it says anything about the quality of her cooking, I only wonder sometimes what's going on in the head of people we think we know only because we see them in movies or cook their recipes.
BTW there is another thread you all might be interested in: https://www.gayauthors.org/forums/topic/35731-are-you-ready-to-trade-recipes/
It wasn't me, I'm a vegetarian wolf.
Just found some of this year's supermoon-pics. http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324183204578563931627014300.html?mod=e2gp#slide/1
I think it's the nature of sit-coms that the characters are/act (a bit) exaggerated, whether they are gay characters or str8 characters. The typical st8 macho who comes home, throws himself on the couch and demands his wife brings him his beer? The bratty teenager, the annoying neighbor b?&ch with her boobs hanging out of her skimpy t-shirt etc.
Sometimes it's lame, sometimes it's good, it's not so much the stereotypes acting stereotypically (this is not a word I think) as the script which makes it good. And the actors of course.
I had a chance to see the moon, the clouds lifted in time and from here it was just a 'normal' moon...
I guess I have to wait for the Perseid meteors in July and August.
Oh no! No, no, no, no, no. Enough drama.
Not very articulate, I know but that was the first thing that came into my mind after I read the last sentence.
We already had our flood here, without supermoon, only superrain.
I just checked, we have a real possibility to see it, so I'm with KC and simply enjoy it. And it is there, even hidden by clouds, I'm just saying.
This might be random, but I had this perfect job once, helping models into their um... garments during fashion shows. You know zipper up, zipper down, buttoning millions of buttons, ripping their pants off (hey we had to hurry), holding the next pants to step into... Don't ask me about the actual fashion.
Okay, everything is already said, can't think of another praise, so all that's left is saying 'thank you' for this great story. You invented a whole new world, so we're expecting to hear more.
I agree with you on most parts, as I should, otherwise I would have a very um... animated discussion at home. It's just that I don't like talking in general about whole nations, groups etc. I'm quite sure in some people's eyes Germans are completely bonkers too, although I can't think of a thing atm.