Jump to content

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,909
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. Aditus

    I Am Fine

    I felt jerked around between present and past, it was the perfect way to show Brandon's state of mind. Good job! I'll definitely look at your other stories.
  2. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you so much carringtonrj! Yes, it's the little things you wouldn't think of at first you miss the most.There will always be at least a little hope in my stories. So glad you liked it.
  3. Aditus

    Part Two

    This was an interesting take to the theme. As always with your writing, I could picture everything easily, just the right amount of description, so that I could fill in the rest, exactly how I like it. The incest didn't bother me, I'm with you here, as long as there is no mixing genetic material it's okay for me. I can understand that for cultural reasons, people have problems with this, though. Thank you wolfie!
  4. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Haha, no letter, no. no. You have to use your own imagination and tell ME what was in the letter.Thank you for telling me what you thought and felt, I'm always curious to learn about the feeling of my readers and see if I got it right.
  5. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you! I always liked the Pandora story, especially the hope aspect. I'm glad you liked it.
  6. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Percy! Yeah it seems to be like that lately, either very little dialogue or one long conversation in my stories. I have yet to find the balance, but I'm glad you like it as it is.
  7. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Jo Ann! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. And yes you're right, somehow it wasn't important anymore. Thank you for your review!
  8. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Now you ask for the letter! Well, I wrote a very long paragraph about the letter and then I deleted it because I felt it wasn't important anymore and just distracted from Sam's healing process. Ah yes, the blue-green eyed friend...there's always hope. Thank you for the review and the speedy help.
  9. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Ozymandias! My stories live through their characters which is why I'm very happy Sam and Mark worked for you. I deleted all the histrionics. I'm glad you enjoyed the story and thank you so much for the review.
  10. Aditus

    Dual Edged Hope

    How could we not focus on hope with all the evil? We would jump into the empty box and close the lid behind us without hope. After the educational part, which I liked very much including the creative approach to an old theme, I especially loved that Perry's first set up didn't work. It usually isn't THAT easy. I loved it, Thank you!
  11. Aditus

    Story: Part 2

    Keith and Aidan reacted to a traumatic situation by not talking with words, but by tending to basic needs, which in this case means getting away, getting something to eat, healing wounds. Words are clumsy sometimes. It might not happen in real life, I think only a very few would be able not to talk, but it showed how we sometimes feel instinctive close to people with similar experiences. Thank you!
  12. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    What a nightmare! Living there would kill me, wolves like dens. I had the feeling Ryan was a bit lost, although everything was exciting and new he didn't really belong there. So, if he goes away after his month is over, there is the chance he takes Adam with him, which would be a nice addition to the money he got. Right? And that could always be a recipe for disaster, I'm just saying. Thank you!
  13. Aditus

    Chapter 1

    The Wardrobe Sam dragged his suitcase over the threshold, turned the hall light on, and kicked the door shut behind him. He reached out to drop his keys into the blue glass bowl on top of the chest of drawers as always, but then stopped mid-motion. Where the chest had been was only a dark smudge on the wall. The matching mirror Mark and he had bought in Venice was also gone . While he stared at the delicate piece of blue Murano glass art standing on the floor, his fingers holding the keys opene
  14. When Sam comes home from a business trip and finds the house half-empty, he is forced to face the truth he ignored for too long.
  15. Welcome Carlotta! Let's make people cringe together.
  16. I totally did the wrong research...
  17. I wholeheartedly agree. All my dogs were/are from the animal shelter and all of them were/are from the a-little-bit-of-everything variety. They are the best.
  18. Does anybody have a 'Molten Lava Cake' recipe that's any good?
  19. Happy birthday! Enjoy your special day.
  20. I second that and wolves aren't dogs. I also apologize for .
  21. So sorry to disappoint... Those aren't lederhosen. You tell me.
  22. TV producers have to make money, therefore they show what the majority wants to see: stereotypes, characters they can easy identify as the typical gay man, baker, lawyer, nerd, w/e, otherwise the show flops. If you want to see diversity, the genuine thing, you have to get to know real people and not watch TV. I don't know how many people thought I'd be blond, have blue eyes, a cuckoo clock, lederhosen and live in a gingerbread house, among other things.
  23. Good idea. We could even have met, maybe be neighbors, imagine that.
  24. Blatantly ignoring all the science crap I'd go back a few years to tell idiot addy to face certain truths head on dammit. Or I'd go back in time to see dead Richard Wagner in his gondola in Venice.
  25. I thought I had stopped wondering what people are willing to do in front of a camera long ago. *hums Pink's 'Stupid Girls*
×
×
  • Create New...