Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Aditus

Signature Author
  • Posts

    9,911
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aditus

  1. I almost made it on time... *Leans back* I can do this.
  2. I knew when you kinda mentioned Love On The Rocks.
  3. I'm with Val.
  4. I'm trying to picture an Easter Grinch.
  5. That's because I'm super sneaky and managed to be featured twice.*pats self*
  6. All right....whichever name she suggests, I'll say I'm with Val.
  7. Beautiful.
  8. Well, I'd say everything sounds promising. Knowing you, there will be twists.
  9. It feels like rope pulling, back and forth and back and forth. Boone doesn't allow himself to hope. That can be destructive and discouraging. I'm curious how/if they'll get out of this.
  10. Yep… he was playing with fire, but wasn’t about to complain at being held by the man of his dreams,...I purposefully didn't quote the 'even'. We do have a reason for the punch now. It's good, because I always felt it was an out of character move.
  11. Very entertaining.
  12. I'm going to read the next chapter with a smile on my face.
  13. When Coy broke the surface, he came up gasping and laughing, pushing his shaggy mane back from his face with both arms. The sight was too much for Boone, and he forced himself to look away. The little devil on my left shoulder asks," Did Coy that on purpose? Maybe unconsciously?"
  14. As others already said, they needed the down time, to heal and to think. For me the most important sentences were: Boone was feeling better than he had in a long time, and not only body-wise. Will, once always a presence in their lives, had become a distant shadow. Will was a constant thorn in their relationship. I hope it will be easier for Coy to consider / dare to explore possibilities.
  15. We have a saying: Von hinten durch die Brust ins Auge. Roughly translated it would mean: (Shot) From behind, through the chest into the eye. Sometimes a subtle approach is more beneficial than a direct. The sheriff is a wise man, some things take times to settle.
  16. The sheriff knew Coy would follow, I'm sure. Am I happy? I am. Almost dying may help to see a new perspective .
  17. Gah! I think, at first the pain caused by Coy's rejection resulted in Boone pushing away any thought of a future together. By reliving the hurt again and again, his opinion solidified. He isn't able to see Coy's side anymore: the threat to their life caused by a violent brother, how confusing a new view on his sexuality could be at first. It's painful to read, but a clean cut is necessary.
  18. I'm not sad. Well, a little. They have to work through this, because Boone thinks going separate ways is necessary to be able to get rid of a love that leads to nothing. I'm curious whether he can persuade the animals to go separate ways too. LOL Or, their love is a symbol for almost impossible love. I know, I know I'm a hopeless romantic sometimes.
  19. Aditus

    Chapter 4 Lawman

    This is why he is such a convincing character.
  20. Aditus

    Chapter 4 Lawman

    I'm just happy their honesty was rewarded buy the sheriff.
  21. Reading Boone struggling with himself what to do next is painful, the decision to leave Coy is not easy. It makes me sad.
×
×
  • Create New...