Jump to content

asamvav111

Poet
  • Posts

    1,039
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by asamvav111

  1. What if the Zoambies only become obcessed lovers of the living and bring monumentous amount of flower at their dorrsteps, and chocolates, and serenade... instead of being plain vicious.
  2. "...yet no one knew there was a choice" Splendid!
  3. asamvav111

    Only Me

    Well, let me do the inappropriate laughing thing first... ha ha ha haha hahahaha... okay Hope the JW people take the hint & never come back. IDK which denomination you follow, but the door-to-door evangelism really irks me beyond anything. But, if you see it, whole thing is very biblical you see, the snake, the garden, the woman, the burning pain... very retro. As always totally fawning over Hubby, I mean that man was ready to KILL for you. *sigh* That's so romantic in a knight in shining armor way. Remember to reward him, my Lady. Anyways, glad you are okay. Poor rattlesnakie, he was just being affectionate... that's all. Seems something KC would enjoy. *hint hint for next prompt* Hugs and Chocolates.
  4. I support 4 most. you need the time. Hugs.
  5. asamvav111

    62 years ago

    Congrats to you both. You give us hope. The pic is absolutely adorable. We all hope to have something like what you have, someday. May Lord bless you and your family. Hugs and Chocolates.
  6. Remember to check with your Doc before you consider to stop your prescription meds. Ask him about Alternative Medicine options & registered practitioners and ask for referrals (that way your insurance will cover it). Apples are really great. An Apple a day really does keep the doctor away. But, beware, anything in excess can shut down body systems. So, please do consult your Conventional Medical Doctor all through the way. Hope you feel good soon. Hugs and Chocolates more apples.
  7. Yay for Seeon... Sorry involuntary response... Listen Unc, You are at the crossroad of changes, therefore be careful what you wish for. May be you'll regret your choices later. Take time to think and time to heal. And always remember great creations are born out of times of desperation. May be offering you a stable paying job at the moment would do you much good, but, since I'm not capable of that, I would rather keep you in my prayers and hope for resolution. And take time to read your own stories. They show clearly that Love lurks in the unlikeliest of places. So, never give up. May Lord bless you and keep you. Hugs and Chocolates.
  8. I'm not the type to love the jungle and wild animals. I'm more in my element within the reaches of civilization. But, you make it sound so attractive and fun. Glad you enjoyed the trip. Hugs and Chocolates.
  9. asamvav111

    Wow!

    *Hugs MamaCroc and never lets go* :hug: In so many ways, you are the life of GA.
  10. Happy Birthday! God bless! Hugs and Chocolates!
  11. On the poetry front: absolutely marvelous! On cigarettes: Devil's spawn. I try my best to hate the smoke, not the smoker. But, sometimes it becomes rather difficult, especially when the smokers put the said smoke in front my nostrils. Then, there is my professor of Respiratory Medicine, who says,"I absolutely love smokers! Without them where would my practice be!" So, good poetry but bad habits!
  12. Glad to hear you are getting better. I hope you have someone taking care of you.
  13. An average dream exists for only 0.8 sec. The whole thing may just be strings of different dreams one after another, occurring as long as half an hour apart. BTW Vivid dreaming is not a great thing, especially if it is a nightmare. It mostly indicates seizure activity in the brain. And the hero was memorable, huh? o.O Have fun at work. I have to work on weekends as well as Mondays (since I follow the Islamic Friday system here in BD) and Medical interns can and do work seven days a week. Take care.
  14. This is a sad day! I'll pray for his soul. May Lord embraces him in his ever merciful bosom. Rest in peace. May Lord grants his loved one's respite.
  15. Words can hurt and Words can heal. True as always. Love you, Unc! Sorry that you are feeling so down. Hope this physical therapy gets you running fast and soon. In case you forgot, remember that we all love you and look upto you. Hugs n chocolates.
  16. asamvav111

    Remembering

  17. Happy Birthday Patricky! God bless. Hugs and Chocolates!
  18. asamvav111

    Poem

    The 3rd stanza took my breath away. Absolutely gorgeous composition! This is a prime example, how the most private emotions bring about the most creative pieces. I can not heal what brought about this pain and sadness, but I think it is a fitting memento to the deceased's memory. You should be proud of yourself.
  19. asamvav111

    Starlight

    Beautiful.
  20. totes my thing! I usually let go. And it flies back to me when I am writing something.
  21. Wow! Simba watches anime!
  22. My answer is "Depends" on both accord. As you most cleverly have put out here, each PoV has it's uses and it's failures. Overuse of Omniscience may easily tire a reader as well as the author and the flow certainly stagnate. So, a middle ground has to be reached. A close third person gives you that. But as one would think, in the hand of a master, each and every PoV format blossoms to its bursting youth. And experimentation is vital, as Cia most eloquently explained. I agree with her wholeheartedly. Wonderful and insightful post, first of its kind if I'm not too mistaken. Expecting more from you in future. Hugs and Fishbaits!
  23. Tol'yah! Everything's gonna be fine. Hugs and a Diabetic sweet. Andy, ER docs are there to serve as emergency physicians and point of referral. They are not trained enough to give you a complete diagnosis. A point to consider...
  24. So the frog already cleared up what I was gonna say. *highfives Mikel* IDK what unit they are using but under no circumstances 179 is normal. Standard is 80-120 mg/dl or 5.5-7.8 mmol/L (Random blood glucose). Now, what you are describing above clearly seems like a hypoglycaemic attack. The Blood glucose level of 30 and 50 are both consistent with that. You mentioned they gave you an I/V, which was probably 25% Glucose solution and since you were out of it as soon as they got the glucose in you, it is almost diagnostic of a hypoglycemic attack. The blood glucose level of 179 at the hospital is consistent with the glucose load given. Also, if they had given you a Glucagon injection to raise blood glucose, it will cause it to shoot up that level.You mentioned being scared (sense of impending dread) also is suggestive of hypoglycemic attack. Now, what does complicate the whole thing is your history of seizure. I can't blame the doc but she must have had some justification for putting this as a seizure. The lack of consciousness is not enough to diagnose a seizure. The post ictal recovery, often accompanied by nausea and vomiting, is absent. Did your husband notice any abnormal jerking or movement of any body part? It might have been an atonic seizure, if not. But again, Hypoglycaemic attack seems more likely as per your history. But, the question remains, even so what caused it? Were you on an empty stomach at that time? Stressing over something? I think you need a proper work up. May be a second opinion will do you good. In the meantime however, do not ignore the EEG and CT. They will help rule out the differentials. And in any case, do not stay alone for a length of time in any place. Keep bathroom doors unlocked. Inform a family member if you are going to the bathroom. Take rest. God bless. You will be back in shape in no time. Hugs and Chocolates.
×
×
  • Create New...