Aww... I missed you!! So happy to see you blogging and hearing about you...congratulations on your business!! Take care of your health...Great to see you back!
4
Midori carried Yoshi, who had passed out on the ride through the forest, into his tent. No doubt, the adrenaline had disappeared leaving the pain from the lashes Yoshi had received from the rebels. Laying him carefully on his bed, Midori untied the overcoat Yoshi wore. He pulled off the pale green tunic and turned Yoshi on to his stomach.
He cursed under his breath when he saw the red welts over the phoenix on Yoshi’s back. Midori touched the bruised skin with the tip of his finger. He
Junghee and Andre coming up, Jaesun might not next chapter but he soon will be back too. Yes, this chapter was fun to write, Dan and Jae sitting on a tree...k.i.s.s.i.n.g...lalalalol.
Thanks so much.
Long distance is tough, since this is a chapter, I don't think I truly articulated the stress of having someone you love so far away fully, not able to see them whenever you want...but I'm happy you loved the chapter. Next chapter is in the works, hopefully i bring you a happy surprise, right? Thank you Sacred, for always reading and reviewing, you're the best. I don't say it enough. Thank you.
Hi, Lisa! lol. Yes, I was excited to update this story too. This chapter took forever to write, there were moments I wanted to just summarize the missing each other parts, but then R, my editor, read through the first draft and there were important parts missing, he helped me fully develop this, so it took some time. I'm glad you loved it. Skype is important, have to keep up with daily details from those you love..lol.Thanks for always reading and reviewing, gal.
Lol, Alexi was a neurotic mess at the start of this story, couldn't even go outside at some point. He's really come along way. As for Beatrice, her little outburst at the end was a small inspiration, Josh's and Sherry's dynamics are complex and I don't think I could truly articulate fully. I'd need a whole new book..lol Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. I love it!!
Chapter 24
A cold draft swept through Joshua’s veins, angry butterflies rolled in his stomach. This hateful feeling inside him grew the longer he sat in the stiff conference room looking at Sherry. Memories of their divorce filled his brain and for a moment, he felt as though he was back to that time, losing his heart and all that mattered to him again. They sat across each other at a short rectangular table: the mediator taking the head of the table.
Their mediator was a nice blond woman i
gamsahabnida lol. I'm so glad you loved this chapter, it was extra fun to write. Dan and Jae's relationship has progressed, so I look forward to writing more cute moments for you...Thank you so much for reading and your review, I promise to work harder. lol.
IHi Sacred, I just saw this review. Yes, Jaesun is someone most people won't like, lol. As always, my villain is unpopular, lol. The next chapter is up, lots of Dan for you, maybe even some kissing.. I look forward to your thoughts. Thanks so much!
IHi Sacred, I just saw this review. Yes, Jaesun is someone most people won't like, lol. As always, my villain is unpopular, lol. The next chapter is up, lots of Dan for you, maybe even some kissing.. I look forward to your thoughts. Thanks so much!
Music Like Spring
Jae walked into Jade Entertainment awed by the progress Dan had managed in their absence. Their offices were on Gangnamro Avenue in a three-story azure glass building. He paused at the receptionist’s desk; she was busy on the phone. Taking off his dark glasses, he leaned on the counter and looked around the waiting area. Posters of the Jade Entertainment musicians and actors decorated the walls. He noted in disappointment that there weren’t any Rebellion posters.
“How ma
Yes, you're right about Jaesun, he's the kind of guy to make a decision in the heat of the moment to satisfy the immediate needs. Finding later he should have taken his time. I think that's the quality I don't like most about him...lol. But, we'll see where it takes him. As for Jae's mum, she has a sixth sense about Jae and Dan, you're right about that too. Always a pleasure to read your thoughts Daithi, thank you so much.
Jae is protective toward his mum, so I feel he keeps a lot of the ugly stuff he goes through from her. I find he's into taking care of her so much...lol Thanks for reading Lisa.
Spicy Gimchi and Old Wounds
Jae drove home to Gong, his thoughts centered on Dan and their scorching kiss.
Dan liked him, enough to kiss him, Jae mused.
A sigh escaped and he gripped the steering wheel tight. This wasn’t a good time to think about relationships. He and Dan, they had business together, there was Rebellion’s plan, and he couldn’t allow anything to jeopardize that, not even for a stunning kiss that had left every cell in his body trembling. He hadn’t known a kiss could fee
You've made me crave chocolate **going to find my stash** lol. Dan is loveable isn't he? The kiss was unexpected, but it felt right to put it at the end. Lisa's accepted to edit for me, so she has the next chapter right now. I'll post it when she gives it back. Sacred, you're awesome!! I'm happy to read your reviews, they make me smile. Keep studying, wish you the best in that.
Yes, the leap seemed important to put in there. There was just so much I needed to get through and skipping a few years ahead felt the best way to cover it all up. Glad it worked out for you. "The Plan", hmm..still plotting that out by the way. To come in the next chapters. Lol,