Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,926
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. I'm so honored to be nominated!!! Just being on the list of nominations made my day, today, it was a really awesome surprise. I thank all the readers who've nominated my story, you're all so wonderful and amazing. Thank you! To all my fellow nominees, I wish you good luck too. Thank you again.
  2. you are special, Jo Ann.
  3. lilansui

    The Escape

    Sacred, I'm at a loss for words here, I haven't had a chance to catch up with this story, and now that I have, and on a Valentine's Day, I get the shock of my life. My dear Zune, because I can't call him any other name, the stuff he's gone through in that hell hole, unimaginable. I'm happy for Nine, but I'm waiting for salvation for Zune. I don't even know how he's going to get past all that has happened. Edward should help him through it, I'm imagining it's going to be slow going. Edward, he was like the best surprise at the end. So happy he found Zune. Daryl deserves the worst that can happen to him, really! Update soon, keep on writing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Edward and Zune back together!!
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 26

    And so they did, I'm happy you loved this story just as much. It was a journey, one full of loads of fun, I learned a lot writing it, so hopefully what I learned through EB&C will end up coming out on my next story. Thanks for your support, Sacred as always.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 25

    Lol, dreamy way,I couldn't help laughing at that comment, I kept thinking that way, that moment when something is happening but it doesn't seem like it is, but that's good romance for you right...lol. I'm going to miss your enthusiastic reviews on this story. I looked forward to them.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 26

    Thank you for Reading, Stephen!! Thank you also for sticking through to the end, it means a lot to me.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you m.p. Keep looking forward to it.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 26

    Tissues, Tissues for you, lol Thank you Lisa!! It was a fun to write for Alexi and Josh, I will miss them both too. I haven't forgotten the other one, I'll send you mail soon.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 26

    Thank you Suvitar, I'm happy you loved it, and thank you for always reading too!! Cheers.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 25

    Lol, love you little tirade about Alexi. He does worry too much,to me, he's always worried that asking Joshua to deal with his overbearing family would be too much. He feels this so much, he's willing to walk away from them to give a life with Joshua a chance. But Joshua is stronger. So it all works out.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 25

    Thank you Suvitar!!
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 26

    Susuki!!! Happy New Year!! Thanks for reading Josexi for life! lol.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 26

    Thank you LadyDe,I'm sorry for the wait, but I'm glad the ending was good for you. Cheers!!
  14. Chapter Twenty-Six Joshua touched a green wreath, tugging the red ribbon tied at the top. December was here, and Christmas shopping had taken over everyone's lives. He sighed as he trailed after Alicia at Pearls on Canal street. She was shopping for painting supplies for their older sister Jenny's son. He'd won an art competition a week ago. “Josh,” Alicia said and he glanced up to find her watching him. “You're worrying me. Are you still worrying about Alexi?” He nodded and dropped his hand
  15. Chapter Twenty-Five The tickle in his nose was the only warning he got before reflex took over. Six sneezes later, his eyes watering, Alexi wiped his nose with a tissue and threw it in a nearby trash bin. The sneezes made him wish for the coughs. Sneezes were worse, definitely more uncomfortable. He adjusted the black surgical mask over his nose, and tightened his black wool scarf around his neck. He’d buttoned his jacket to cover his throat and still he was freezing. Autumn in Osaka was mild,
  16. Happy Birthday Cassie!!! :wizard: I hope it's a wonderful day.
  17. You sparkle so bright! Happy New Year, and keep up the free hopeful spirit. You're a source of inspiration.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 9

    Lol, chocolaty romance, yum!! Thanks, Sacred. I can see you're loving Dan...he's so awesome, isn't he! Thank you for a lovely review again.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Thank You!! BlackArrow. I'm happy and thrilled you love Dragon's Kiss. And your review just made my evening, so thanks again.
  20. Dating, Romance, Get Me A Drink! “I’m moving in to your house,” Junghee said dropping onto the comfortable black couch in the basement studio. “This place is amazing.” Jae laughed happily and picked up a throw pillow from an armchair. “My house your house, Jung,” he said. “Are you happy?” Jae leaned on the wall and hugged the pillow to his chest. “Jung, Dan and I-,” “He loves you,” Junghee cut in sitting up on the couch. Jae blushed. Heat flooding his face, he dropped his gaze to th
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank you so much!! I'm loving the silly smile, makes me get an even bigger silly smile... lol. I'm happy to share! Thank you for reading.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank you for reading Alcarose! That makes my day and I"m glad you loved it.
  23. Nana is fierce!! Kyle is lucky to have you on his side. You need evidence, secret cameras, and witnesses, I think Rustle is also right about a lawyer. Overboard but I feel your frustration. The best thing about this is that you support Kyle and he knows he can talk to you and his mum. That's really important. Keep strong!!
  24. Happy Birthday to You!! Loads of wishes and hugs your way, gal!! I really hope it was a beautiful day, and wish you a lovely year!! :wizard:
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 24

    Hi!! Thank you so much for reading my story. Hearing you spent your evening reading my story makes me smile and grin with joy. This last chapter gave me a chance to explore Josh's and Alexi's lives apart, it was fun and a bit sad writing for two people who clearly miss each other. Thank you for taking the time to write me your thoughts, and look forward to the next chapter. Always, Sui.
×
×
  • Create New...