Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you LadyDe! The bad guys have that bad habit for sure. We'll see what they'll do next...lol. I'm happy the chapter was good for you.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thanks Lisa, lots happening for Toshiro at the same time. So, I reread that part and I think I mentioned in quickly. Here's the line, tell me if you need that cleared a bit more.. Running cold water in the sink, he gritted his teeth as he inspected his arm. The bullet had gone through, thankfully no major artery was hit. So, Agent Baron doesn't sew the bullet in...lol Wouldn't that be a mess..lol..okay, not a laughing matter, very serious. Thanks for mentioning it.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thanks so much for reading
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thank you too Writer JT!
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Thanks Bob.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Thank you Bob for reading, and letting me know that you loved it, it makes my day.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Chapter Four Time passed quickly the next week. Toshiro adjusted to a simple routine: waking up early in the morning to sit on the deck watching the sunrise over the lake. He made breakfast for Jason, who always woke up at around seven in the morning. They ate breakfast together. Jason helped with the dishes, and then disappeared into the workroom behind the house. Leaving Toshiro to fend for himself until lunchtime. Toshiro didn't mind the time alone. He'd taken on the house chores. The
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Not the end! LOL... currently working like mad to get the next chapter up on the posting schedule. I will wait for your reaction... Thanks LadyDe for reading and letting me know your thoughts. Means alot to me.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Thank you WriterJT for reading and dropping a line!! I'm excited that you're excited, lol! More to come promise.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Toshiro will fix it soon, promise...lol. He's thoughtful, although I think he needs Jason to teach him to stop and smell the flowers. Thanks for reading as always, Lisa.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Fast is good...lol. Toshiro is a man done wrong, so he has to figure out what's going on first before he can see Jason..Thank you for reading, I'm glad you love this story of mine. I look forward to more of your thoughts and reactions.
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Chapter Three Standing behind heavy curtains, Toshiro watched Kaito send his bodyguards away and close the bedroom door. Toshiro waited for the outer door to close, aware that those two burly men who followed Kaito everywhere waited in the hallway. Kaito removed his tie, dropping it on an armchair, his grey suit jacket followed. Toshiro moved from his hiding place when Kaito turned to the bed, ready to remove his shirt. “Leave your clothes on,” he said. Kaito's shoulders stiffened and he t
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Lisa, thanks for reading!! The funny thing is when I start writing YMMC..Jaesun was Jae Sun, but writing it like that would have been confusing to people, so I put it together, and it felt like a korean version of Jason..lol. I really love the name Jason so in this story, I decided I had to have a nice guy called Jason. Thanks again...this one is almost complete, it came to me fast so it should all be up within the week, if I can figure out the scheduled posting system, just saw that my second chapter posted at a different time than I'd set (software systems = 1 Sui = 0). I'll figure it out. Thanks again.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you so much for reading. Hope the second and the third....are just as good. Lol.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Chapter Two Two days later, Toshiro sat on the chair beside his bed, his leather jacket on his lap as he stared out the window into the cool morning. The small quaint town was surreal. He'd never lived in one place long enough to care about the people. Running organized crime left no time for home making. He picked up his jacket and checked the pockets. Keira, the perky second-shift nurse, had told him they'd looked for his identification and found none. They wouldn't have, he thought as
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi John!! I'm glad, I've scheduled chapters to post, i'm just figuring out the logistics. I'm glad you're hooked lol.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you for reading.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Chapter One He'd expected death, but not like this. Not leaning on a tree in the middle of the woods with no one to avenge his death. To be truthful, that last part was a dream too. The life he'd lived did not inspire love from others, not enough love for revenge. No, not many would notice he'd died. Meeting his killer's gaze, he chuckled. “I'm surprised you waited this long, Kaito.” “You are my favorite,” Kaito said, then leaned to press a wet sloppy kiss on his jaw. Toshiro clutche
  19. Stabbed and left for dead, Toshiro Shindo is at the end of the rope: no hope, no one to care, no reason to live. And then Jason rescues him, and shows him kindness and then love. When the man who stabbed him returns for him, Toshiro fights to keep the life Jason rescued.
  20. lilansui

    Chapter 14

    Hahaha....I'm with ateneact79. That ending was the best comedy ever, endearing but funny. Benny is in a new world, that's all I have to say...loll!! Great job, I'm eager for the next chapter.
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Hi Shadow Dancer, thank you so much for reading, and catching that for me. I'll fix it right now.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Kisses are great..right!! Thank you for your comments, I really love knowing when readers like my stories, or a certain scene, and I'm happy you let me know. Thank you again.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    IsaFierce, I love your name!! Thank you for reading my story. Yes, chapter four was so much fun to write. Your comment made me go back and read that part too, and remember the fun of Dan and Jae's first meet. Thank you so much. Keep reading.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    In a small way I pity Jaesun because he took the safe way out of the situation they were in, it wasn't a bad decision, just a careful one, so that's okay for him. But the part that annoys me is the fact that he's fixated on Jae, needs Jae to validate his decisions. So, this chapter was great, Jae going like, "Jaesun, time for you to prove if you can stand on your own like we had to do, or something like that...lol." Thanks for always reading and commenting Lisa. And your edits are always the best, you make what I'm trying to say in the chapter make sense, lol. You're awesome! .
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 12

    It was about time for Jae to do that. I think he's held himself responsible for Jaesun so long, it was nice to write him making his stand. And saying, "Okay, the past is the past, time to look to the future." As for the time apart, lol, time to test how strong Dan and Jae are right...lol, Thanks Joann for reading, and commenting, it makes me smile.
×
×
  • Create New...