Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Poor Jae is right, he's had it rough on this chapter. Dan the doctor, lol. Great one! Thanks Joann.
  2. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    I knew you'd like him, he's so out there isn't he? Congratulations on guessing right, lol.
  3. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Dan is a fun character to write, he always has everything handled. That one guy you can count on..hehe...he'll be good for Jae.
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    N-sang is trouble, and there's is always that one person who should have stood by you but didn't. Lol, Jae is not yet ready to give up. Thanks for another review.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Yes, home is always gives you this reboot mojo, and heals the pain, right. Thank you, Joann.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Sacred! I've missed you! hehe. Yes the first chapter is all about Jae's happy place. Glad you liked it. I should PM you, wish you the best with your studies.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Hi Joann! Great to see your review on this story. Thanks so much for reading!
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Dan's special talk is awesome...lol. I haven't forgotten the cabbages, lol, and there are so many N-sang probs coming soon. hehe Thanks for always reading Daithi.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Haha,...thank you for pointing that out. Hey, check your pm, tell me what you think, would love your help. Home is where the heart is, I suppose, though it would have been awesome to keep them in Boston right? You're awesome, gal.
  10. My plan, Your Plan, Our Plan Dan beamed impressed by the sight of Jae, Junghee and Andre on stage. Their sound had changed; he’d consider them a rock band now far from the pop music band he remembered two years ago. Rebellion had broken into the formidable rock genre, exploring hard rock and metal with Jae singing lead vocals, Junghee playing guitar and Andre playing bass or piano. They’d hired a drummer to complete the feel of their music and written all their lyrics in English. Jae cro
  11. I think this is the best quality about you, Lisa. You're no 'pain-in-the-ass reviewer' , lol. Lisa has been in my corner since I started writing on GA and that makes her really special to me. She leaves great reviews and I look forward to reading her thoughts because she ends up challenging me. She's given me a few suggestions, and I always go like 'Oh why didn't I think of that before?'. I love it when she points out an error, because my brain has probably been auto correcting it when I read. My favorite part is when she connects with a situation in my stories, she'll leave an anecdote of her experience in the review and I'll go, "Ah, she really knows what my characters are going through." That makes writing so much fun. Lisa is GA's gem, and I'm glad she stumbled on to my stories, and the reviews she tirelessly leaves for me. Thank you, Lisa.
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    Beantown lol, you make my day Lisa! I'm hoping Jae is thinking of Dan too deep some where.. thanks for reading
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    The icecube bath was fun to write..hehe...i'd be spitting mad myself. I feel you in terms of N-sang and Rand. Thanks for reading.
  14. No! I won't watch you mope Dan helped Jae into the bathroom in the master bedroom. He settled him on the toilet seat and turned on the shower in the huge glass stall. Making sure to regulate the water until it was lukewarm. He turned back to find Jae bent over the toilet bowl heaving. Dan held back his own urge to puke when Jae let out the contents of his stomach. He always ended up puking in such situations. His mother called him a sympathetic puker. Jae hugged the toilet bowl and he
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Jaesun is a bit of a jerk, he does deserve a large knock on the head. Poor Jae. Thanks for reading Lisa.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Those moments when you know something's bad for you but you still do it anyway coz you can't quit. I think Jaesun is that for Jae. Dan definitely has a battle. Thanks Daithi.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Thank you, I will update this as soon as chapter 4 is finished.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Ash, thanks for loving this story. I'm sorry its taken so long to reply. I really appreciate it.
  19. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    You're my new bestfriend. I love that you understand this so much, makes writing so much fun. As for Jae, he's got issues with trust now. He and Dan have a very rough road ahead. Thank you so much for your review.
  20. Broken Tiny Pieces of Heart Moving back to Seoul was tough; he missed his carefree rides down the hill in Gong. In order to keep the press away, he’d not returned to his old house. Too worried about reporters and the ensuing frenzy to discover why he’d returned to Seoul, he’d moved in with Junghee. He called his mother every day. She promised that his cabbages were healthy each time they talked. He missed her, missed Gong, but his place was in Seoul. For six weeks, he’d quietly watche
  21. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Jae is very mistrustful, he feels like since he's lost everything, to get it all again, he needs to be more cautious. Lolz, I think the Dan's shaggy situation is just a pet peeve for him. Thanks for the review Daithi.
  22. lilansui

    Chapter 3

    Dan has his own story, soon to come , but you're right, he needs a stylist, hehe. Mmm...as for N-sang/Rand situation, usually this happens when both agency have overlapping business deals. As you'll see later in the story, Rand weighs the profit they'll get from associating with N-sang entertainment and the profit they get from the boys. They choose the one that makes more money, more business connections, and such.No matter how much the fans lobby, corporation has more muscles to flex and ends up winning. Such is the reality. Anyway, look forward to chapter four, and thanks for always giving me such awesome reviews, Lisa. Truly.
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Hi Bookjunky! Yeah, I was a TVXQ fan for a while, now I'm all JYJ, lol. Thank you for the endorsement, I'll work to make this story memorable for you. And you're right about the Entertainment agencies, things aren't always what they seem. Not to mention that the big agencies have so much power within the industries, the artists end up working long hours, making lots of money for the agency and getting very little. It's not always like this, there are those who get lucky, but I suppose my characters are one of those that didn't get lucky. Thank you so much for your review.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Haha, sorry for the many names. As for the ages, I worked on that. What I'd done before was have him thinking of their cages at the current time line, and not the past. Since that wasn't clear, I changed that. He was eighteen when he made his debut with black shade, four years later, the band is successful, he's twenty-two, through the year of the lawsuit upto the moment in the cabbage patch, he's now twenty-three, while his bandmates are twenty-two. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for pointing it out.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    Good questions, Jaesun chose to side with the villain, that was tough for Jae. Great review, thank you Daithi.
×
×
  • Create New...