Jump to content

lilansui

Promising Author
  • Posts

    2,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lilansui

  1. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Thanks Sacred, yes Jae has grown up some, and sometimes Dan has had to play different roles for the guys, he cares a lot for them. Thank you for reading as always. I stopped by your story, made me cry a bit... still need tissues.... Dragon's Kiss...**insert very low bow) this writer has wronged you.I'll fix that soon, promise) ** I love your reviews, keep reading.
  2. lilansui

    Long Road Ahead

    Zune's return was happy and heartbreaking at the same time. Jenny's emotional reaction made me tear up a bit, she was so happy. As for Daryl, I hope they start believing Zune soon. Edward is my hero!! Yay. Great Chapter.
  3. To Love Someone is the Same as To Protect Them “We have tour dates without venues,” Harry said holding out the list of venues they'd planned to use for Rebellion's national tour. “Most of them have canceled our reservation. I'm starting to think someone is interfering.” Dan took the list with a sigh. Someone was interfering. “We're left with five venues; most of them are school gymnasiums, fields and halls.” “What do you want to do? That's a very small tour compared to the twenty stops we'd p
  4. lilansui

    Chapter 13

    “Mates sleep together.” Benny groaned and his ears flattened. “What? Does your stomach hurt?” Poor Benny!!! I laughed so hard, I think Timothy is right, about what you wish for. Great chapters, Yuri is so much fun, his innocent state is absolutely adorable, and I like how it comes out so straight forward. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
  5. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you Comicfan. I live for the odd. lol thanks.
  6. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it.
  7. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    Thanks Jo Ann. I tried to cut back on the drama, but in the end it ended up that way, since the story is romance, can't help but wax poetic, once in a while Thank you for reading gal!! Made my day.
  8. lilansui

    Chapter 8

    Snake venom has so many uses...lol Cute Ellis, I want to meet Yuri already. Benny is really trying his best here. I find it funny that the other important thing in his life, other than Yuri, is his car. I think that's priceless. So, write faster, I can't wait to read the next one, I'm sure you have plots and plots to keep me at the edge of my seat. I can't wait to read it all. Great chapter.
  9. lilansui

    Chapter 7

    Benny shot of a cheap shot at the end there, I just loved Doctor Pannar's reaction. Imagining Benny in my head, and seeing Dr. Pannar chastising him, I wasn't sure whether to laugh or worry for the doctor in case Benny decides to retaliate. Lol.
  10. lilansui

    Chapter 6

    Velaku is admirable, leadership comes so easy for him. The clans he heads and the problems he's facing remind me a lot of cultural practices, and how some of the elders I know cling to ideals that don't work in this century. While their children adopt new thoughts and ways, the fight against the old ways is always so hard. Velaku's way of dealing with it, makes so much sense. Dear Benny needs to reel in his temper more, I think he's beyond the edge and is probably stepping on the air. I hope Ellis can help him soon.
  11. lilansui

    Chapter 5

    I love Benny!! I know he's missing Yuri, and all, but to visit him every time he has a day off, just to see him even though they don't talk and Yuri can't see him....oh, the romance...(dramatic sigh)...lol. I love it. I pity this tiger who dares threaten Benny's mate, he's dead for sure...lol.
  12. lilansui

    Chapter 4

    Benny surely has a lot of anger and frustration bottled up inside him. It rolls off him every second, I love how you write this side of him. He's simply doing his best to survive and I can't help but sympathize, I like Ellis's little joke, in the therapy session. As someone has said before, once Ellis puts his mind to it, he doesn't stop. Benny has a good friend in Ellis. Great chapter.
  13. lilansui

    Chapter 2

    This chapter made me miss Inside of You. Dav and Ellis are still my favorite in these series. I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve. I remember the struggle Dav had to let Ellis be part of the fight, it's great to see the other side of the story. Great chapter.
  14. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Dan is crazy in love, lol. He's in it to the end, now if Jae can just see that...hmmmm. I'm glad you found the chapter, happy to see your thoughts on this story always.
  15. lilansui

    Chapter 1

    I've come late to the party, so happy to see a new Carthera story, can't wait to see what you have in store for Benny. He's having a rough time as it is, I can't wait to read more of his adventures. Awesome chapter.
  16. lilansui

    Chapter 11

    I might take your advice, lol, can just imagine the expressions I'd get in my house. Lol. Thanks again for the awesome edit as always.
  17. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Hi Sacred, thanks I had a lot of help with that scene, I'm glad you liked it. Hehe. Jaesun is my fun Villain, he's so going to poke his face around before I'm done. lol. As always thanks for always reading. I'm looking forward to your next chapter too. So I hope you're writing. Cheers.
  18. lilansui

    Chapter 10

    Thanks Lisa, I didn't reply to this review earlier, wow. JP is really something right. Thanks for always commenting.
  19. Just Another Boy “A new manager?” Junghee asked, staring at Dan with a skeptical glance. “Are you sure about this, Dan?” “I don't think it's a good idea,” Andre said shaking his head. “Hyung,” Andre looked at Jae. “What do you think?” Jae brought the coffee pot and refilled Dan's cup and his. Junghee declined coffee and Andre was drinking green tea. “I don't know what to say.” “You must have an opinion,” Junghee persisted looking at Jae. “Leaning on the counter and removing yourself from the
  20. I'm so honored to be nominated!!! Just being on the list of nominations made my day, today, it was a really awesome surprise. I thank all the readers who've nominated my story, you're all so wonderful and amazing. Thank you! To all my fellow nominees, I wish you good luck too. Thank you again.
  21. you are special, Jo Ann.
  22. lilansui

    The Escape

    Sacred, I'm at a loss for words here, I haven't had a chance to catch up with this story, and now that I have, and on a Valentine's Day, I get the shock of my life. My dear Zune, because I can't call him any other name, the stuff he's gone through in that hell hole, unimaginable. I'm happy for Nine, but I'm waiting for salvation for Zune. I don't even know how he's going to get past all that has happened. Edward should help him through it, I'm imagining it's going to be slow going. Edward, he was like the best surprise at the end. So happy he found Zune. Daryl deserves the worst that can happen to him, really! Update soon, keep on writing. Can't wait for the next chapter. Edward and Zune back together!!
  23. lilansui

    Chapter 26

    And so they did, I'm happy you loved this story just as much. It was a journey, one full of loads of fun, I learned a lot writing it, so hopefully what I learned through EB&C will end up coming out on my next story. Thanks for your support, Sacred as always.
  24. lilansui

    Chapter 25

    Lol, dreamy way,I couldn't help laughing at that comment, I kept thinking that way, that moment when something is happening but it doesn't seem like it is, but that's good romance for you right...lol. I'm going to miss your enthusiastic reviews on this story. I looked forward to them.
  25. lilansui

    Chapter 26

    Thank you for Reading, Stephen!! Thank you also for sticking through to the end, it means a lot to me.
×
×
  • Create New...