Okay, so this is gonna be a bit all over the place. Arrived back into Auckland this arvo. Was 42 mins late, so could have been way worse. Wanted to get a comment down. So...
When it comes to eggs (when I used to eat them), scrambled and omelette's should always be made in huge portions. Its like a rule or something, I'm sure. 3 or 4 egg omelette's or scrambled eggs are too small. So I'm with Mace on this one.
Mace is an Alpha. So I loved that he was eagerly waiting on Vin's reaction to his cooking. It is also cute that Mason can't believe how easily Vin is accepting of things. Like he can't believe Vin is his actual own destined Mate. Like he is waiting for something to go wrong. Like it is too good to be true. That's what it seems like to me. The last example to share of Mace's adoration with his Mate, is how he wants to promenade the Main Street. So everyone can see them. Together.
I love the names - my little Mate, Pup, Mother of the Pack, etc.
Bench seats in trucks is hot.
Can't wait for Vin to encounter his first "pure bred Human Hater". Talk about setting the tone of his Mateship/position in the Pack, etc. Due to who and what Vin is, somewolf is bound to go for gold.
I have a feeling that Vin's Mage Dance is gonna be epic. Mace's Mum would know all about Mage Dancing, so dying to know what the significance of her Gift is or what effect it will have...
He has re-united with his childhood friend after 15years. Then said friend becomes the Pack Enforcer so they will be spending alot of their time together. Caleb will be Vin's Secondary Protector. Major role in the Pack. Something else for the aforementioned 'pure bred' to possibly rail against. This coming Pack Meeting will be memorable.
Abit long but above stuff stood out for me. Can't wait for next chapter. I believe that mention was made of '...a week...?' Ahem. Ya know. That 'ball' and 'court' thing...