Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,228
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. How about Australia? No... wait... they have kangaroo courts.
  2. Very cold rain pouring down.
  3. First of all, you're a good son. Sorry you had such a day, but glad to hear your dad is settled. Remember to take it easy and not stress too much. I know... easier said than done.
  4. Napoleon complex is the point. Hey, Drewpy Drawers.
  5. Headstall

    Chapter 6

    And the mystery slowly builds. Another fine, descriptive chapter, my friend. I'm a big fan of museums, and would love to go to Egypt. Cheers!
  6. Hey, all! Happy Sunday.
  7. Called my neighbor because I thought one of his calves was dead. It hadn't moved since morning. Turns out, it was fine. It got up when he drove his truck up his driveway (he doesn't live on the property). He was happy I cared enough to call, but I felt stupid. He said it's unusual, but he's seen calves sleep for hours and hours.
  8. The sun has turned to rain. Cold rain.
  9. Hey, all! May your day bring you joy.
  10. If I can't have it, I'm glad you can. We didn't get frost though, and it's a sunny day.
  11. I think we might get frost tonight.
  12. Sweet dreams, brother B.
  13. Hello, all you misfits!
  14. Headstall

    Chapter 5

    I noticed the repeated passage as well, but it was no matter. Again, a very descriptive chapter, Albert. What a life that must have been, when things moved much more slowly. Now someone else knows about the scarab. Should be interesting. Cheers!
  15. Hey, all! We should have named this place The Looney Bin.
  16. A professional what?
  17. Off for my covid shot.
  18. Happy Birthday, Albert!!
  19. Headstall

    Chapter 4

    Ah, a mystery unfolds. The scarab beetle would appear to have others' interest. Lots of description here, Albert. It was like being with them on a tour. Well done, sir. Cheers!
  20. Did a tiny bit of writing on my new story today. More or less just polishing Chapter 13, but I'm hoping I'm getting engaged again. 🤞
×
×
  • Create New...