Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Liam Payne of One Direction dead at 31, from a fall from a third story balcony.
  2. Tough days and sadness are a part of life, but that doesn't make it easier to cope. Be well, my friends.
  3. Yes, Lee, it really does. Such a nice man who has gone through so much. I still hope for a miracle...
  4. I understand why it resonated with you, empath. That simple line has power, and the invisible child is a real thing. I've seen it in hockey families, and in competitive horse families. They learn to cope, but it takes a toll to be shunted aside. Thanks for bringing me back to this story, and thanks for for leaving a comment. It is truly appreciated. Cheers! Gary....
  5. Oh, jeez. I was not expecting this... such a sweet man and good friend. I will hope and pray he will rally, but if he doesn't, I will never forget him and his immense kindness. Just awful to hear this.
  6. Brought in four of my hanging basket roses so as to get more time from them with frost on its way. They look amazing. Two are deep orange and two are deep red.
  7. Cool day today. Only 11C. Brrrrr. I can't walk anyway because of my toe. I am attempting constraint and patience. Wish me luck.
  8. Headstall

    Chapter 2

    I agree... and more interesting for it. Just a suggestion... quote the comment you are responding to so the poster will know you replied, in his/her notifications.
  9. Hello, my friends.
  10. He's too short to climb out of it.
  11. Headstall

    Chapter 2

    A lovely new chapter. Thank you, Albert. They may come from very different backgrounds, but it would seem they have found their other half. Some very sweet moments in this one, my friend. Kudos to you and your team.
  12. Nah, he's always been like this.
  13. Thanksgiving Day, not Canada Day, but thank you, Tink.
  14. I appreciate hearing that! I believe I've changed a few minds about the western genre. Cheers!
  15. Thanks for sharing, empath, and happy to hear you're integrating. That's a huge thing... I know from experience. Welcome to GA officially. Cheers! Gary.
  16. Hello, all the faerie folk.
  17. We celebrate today, but yeah, officially it's tomorrow.
  18. Yes it is. My kids are coming today with foods and desserts, and I have the stuffed turkey in the oven. All I'll have to do is make the gravy when the time comes. Thanks, B.
  19. Hi, Al! I really appreciate hearing this from you. There is a second book in my head, but it would be another hell of an undertaking. Maybe someday, I'll be ready to jump in. Please leave a story like on the front story page if you wouldn't mind. It's the big thumb on the right just under the story description box. Also, this comment would make a great story review if you copied and pasted it in the story review section. Sorry, but I have to ask these things to promote my work. It would only take a minute or two, and it such things ensure new readership. Thanks, again, Al. Gary.
  20. Thanks, Albert.
×
×
  • Create New...