Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. We love you, Mum!
  2. Fingers crossed.
  3. Thank you, my friend.
  4. Well... he can't help who he is. I do miss this story and these characters.
  5. Lol. There are always more questions with this story. And yeah, the earth mother is doing her best to assist her shifter people. Thanks, buddy.
  6. He has this need to do good, even better that is juxtaposed in this chapter with Logan... who did the unthinkable... and a good father like Clarence. I like how it, this chapter, turned out. Thanks and cheers!
  7. I agree. Thanks, Albert. It's exciting to tackle this new set of challenges.
  8. Gorgeous day here. Sorry @clochette and @Bucket1.
  9. Hola, compadres!
  10. Wonderful collection as usual. It left me in a state of easy melancholy. Not a bad thing at all.
  11. Good tidings, all.
  12. Hello, all! Rainy day here again. My back is sore, I think from vacuuming the entire house yesterday.
  13. I had two guys here replacing my satellite dish and cables. All good now, and yes, they were cute AF.
  14. Thanks, Albert. Glad you liked it. Mates... and something more.
  15. This chapter was a joy, and an opportunity to take a deep breath. Wolf speak is cool, and I actually do hint at it many chapters ago. Thanks, Albert.
  16. Whoosh! That kind of took the air out of me. I can recall the intensity of the scene as I wrote it. I lost all track of time. And yeah, Warren has been an absolute and surprising blessing. Thanks, buddy.
×
×
  • Create New...