Thank you! I do not mind 'complaints' at all. I welcome them, but I will admit that pressure got to me in this case, upon receiving a bunch of unhappy PMs. It just seemed like they weren't letting up. I don't blame them for being annoyed with me, but it didn't help my state of mind, and I developed a block whenever I tried to return to Cards to tie up loose ends. I see that as a flaw in me, and I am always on guard for it now. Online writing is a process, and there is a lot to absorb and figure out. Cards was my first story, and I should have followed my gut. My solace is that I have written some stories after that I am proud of. I'm proud of this one too, but muses are strange, uncontrollable things. I'm just happy mine still speaks to me. Cheers!