Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Yeah, Warren will never forget that experience. I loved the howl at the end. Kellar doesn't know what's ahead of him, and he's embracing his wolf. Thanks, Albert.
  2. Years of survival in foster care probably helped his instincts. That he stays somewhat rational proves he is not your average teenager. Oh how I lived his journey as I wrote this. Thanks, buddy!
  3. Yay! I just reread this first chapter, and was drawn right back in. Thanks, Albert. I hope you enjoy the revisit.
  4. Cold and rainy here. I like it.
  5. Hello, all! Saw my younger daughter yesterday... we had a good visit.
  6. Welcome! I believe you'll find inspiration and support here. Cheers!
  7. 300 reviews. Thanks, Craig.
  8. A very thoughtful comment, my friend. Absolutely, the fight is not over, but HIV is no longer a death sentence for most. Still, there are those cases that, despite the new medications, advance to full blown AIDS. Poor countries too, have trouble acquiring the meds. They need our help. A cure is indeed necessary. I see Michael as a miracle, and so does he. Thank you for reading this twice and sharing your thoughts.
  9. I just watched "All of us Strangers" on Disney. Stunning movie. Not your average fare.
  10. Hobbittessss are good eating.
  11. My biological father was not a nice man. My mother had her faith to hold her together, but it was gone after that day. She was an organizer for The Church of the Nazarene. She came back for us hours later... I remember two women we didn't know, giving my brother and I cookies or something at their kitchen table. They must have called her and told her where we were. I remember one of them asked her if she needed to see a doctor... her face was swollen. We stayed at my Dad's parents for a couple of days. These memories still haunt me, and so many fragments of the bad times will come out of the blue. But... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Thanks... hope all is well with you, dear friend.
  12. Oh, Jeez. Can't you guys cut him in half or something... or share custody like sensible exes?
  13. Hi, Craig! Thank you for the reviews!!!!
  14. Hello, fellow rejects!
  15. Thank YOU for reading, Craig.
  16. I believe in the power of faith, and that is how I answer when asked if I am 'religious'. I do like SBNR, though. It's describes me too. Thanks for reading this one a second time, Craig. Us writers are warned to be leery of religion, but how can we be when it is a part of so many lives. Colin is a good man, and if godliness makes him so, then so be it. I've known many Daniels too, and yeah, some of them have been lost. Ruination of a soul is a hard thing to watch. Apparently, I'm an easy person to talk to, and I have heard a lot of very sad stories because of that fact. Sometimes all we can do is listen. I can be bitter about the church... my mother was treated poorly by the church she thought had her back. They didn't, because men were allowed to do as they wish, even drag their wife from the stage, down an aisle and out the door. I was there, a little boy sitting in his Sunday suit and bowtie, terrified at the sight. No one in that packed church lent a hand. Anyway, I'm not that little boy anymore, and I don't sit quietly. As always I appreciate you, my dear friend.
  17. I finished binging "Black Sails". It was amazing!!
  18. Finally! Chapter thirteen is pretty much completed.
  19. Hello, all. Dark morning here... rain is on the way.
  20. Woot! Congrats, Albert!
  21. Hello, all! Goo luck at the orchid show, Albert!
×
×
  • Create New...