Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Yeah, I know that, Page. I was referring to Spikey's sudden switch to another tangent.
  2. No fumes from a microwave.
  3. Hello, all! May the Earth Mother lift you up today.
  4. I would have said spikey, until he went all ding dongy...
  5. Wait... spikey, are you okay??
  6. Wonderful take on the 'hidden' theme. I enjoyed the story and concept very much and recommend spending some time exploring this work. Great job, sir! Cheers!
      • 4
      • Like
      • Love
  7. Headstall

    Chapter 1

    I took my time reading this, which made it possible for me to absorb all the detail. I love Science Fiction, and I love the concept of a different people living among us. Who know... maybe they are already here? Kudos for the imagination you showed with this, buddy. It's a well thought out endeavor, and I thoroughly got lost in it. I'm sure readers will be calling for an expansion... so many possibilities are within this fine piece of work. I see much is 'hidden' within that brain of yours. Cheers!
  8. It's fun but exhausting.
  9. Hey, all! Still have the kids. They're running me ragged, but are watching a movie now while eating cinnamon buns.
  10. Hey, all! I'm entertaining two of my grandchildren. So far they've had popsicles, waffles, and chicken nuggets.
  11. Kids are home safe and sound. Napping now... they have jet lag.
  12. Hello, all. My son and his betrothed arrive back home today.
  13. Good luck with that.
  14. Do your little arms get sore?
  15. You can't even reach the mantle clock.
  16. Watching the Olympics and waiting for the rain... and an Amazon delivery for air filters for my lawn tractor. My life is sadly boring. Just me and Cookie with the kids in Scotland.
×
×
  • Create New...