Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. The Middle Earth dictionary doesn't count.
  2. I was going to watch it yesterday, but ended up watching the new season of Vikings Valhalla.
  3. I think our first interactions Drew's and mine?) might have happened on @Aditus thread for Red Running Shoes. ??????? I know I did interact with a lot of people when I first started leaving comments on stories like those of Sasha Distan and Mark Arbor as well. This was before I started writing, I believe. I remember @Kitt once said 'he writes like he reviews' or something similar, and Sasha concurred when reading the first chapter I ever wrote.
  4. The turkeys are back, but they didn't come alone. I have a new friend. The turkeys are hiding, but this girl hangs around the house and squawks at the cats and wakes me up in the morning. She seems to know already where my bedroom window is. I think she is a domesticated Guinea fowl hen who got lost or dumped. A lot of folks get sick of the racket they make. I think she's beautiful. Here's what she looks like... not an actual photo of her, but she looks identical. She stares at me if I stand in the living room window, and seems to like the air conditioner outside. She does have more color on her face than this one. A nice blue.
  5. Aww... that was touching and memorable, buddy. Thank you.
  6. Hey, all! Still walking tepidly, but I can get from A to B.
  7. That's okay... we can find you on top of Drewbear.
  8. Well... Drew obviously does.
  9. Bob Newhart just died.
  10. Very sore back today. Hobbling around like an old man after mowing the lawns. I might be wallowing in self pity.
  11. I pawned those years ago.
  12. $600 later... back from the dentist.
×
×
  • Create New...