Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,250
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. $600 later... back from the dentist.
  2. I highly doubt that with your short little legs.
  3. Well, isn't that an interesting picture? Who's really the perv here, spikey??
  4. He's too busy watching the England/Spain soccer final. Sorry, buddy
  5. Novak still scares me, but Carlos is looking great.
  6. Me too. Watching the Wimbledon men's final! Hey, all!
  7. Hey, all. Looking after my granddaughter.
  8. You're a strong person, Craig.
  9. Just wonderful, buddy!
  10. Hey, all. My son and ex did accept the offer on their house. It's conditional on the sale of the buyer's house. They have five weeks to sell it. Meanwhile, there will be other viewings so other offers could be made. I feel so bad for my son.
  11. They just had a hurricane and now a heat wave, and power is out for about two million people. They may have been affected. I hope they are okay.
  12. Romance... it makes the world go round.
×
×
  • Create New...