Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,274
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. They know a fellow pussy.
  2. @spike382 Nice to see your review of Comsie's story. Gone but not forgotten, as long as someone is reading.
  3. Warning: Boring post. No nuking or anything... All my mini roses are transplanted into baskets and are fertilized. Bring on the flowers!!
  4. Great and timely review, spikey! Thank you.
  5. Hey, all! Y'all are crazy!
  6. I have two, and I feel you, Nick.
  7. I miss Marty too. He's around but never comes by anymore. Loved hearing about his house and garden, and his photography. Hi @Marty
  8. Nope. Caz was a sweetheart too.
  9. Good old Willie Nelson!
  10. Yeah, me too, and I miss him... all the old gang... so many have left... Victor, Lit, Rahat, Emi, Hoho, etc., etc., etc....
  11. Yup, me too. We're still here.
  12. Well deserved, Wolf!!!
  13. Got my covid shot today. Also bought red and orange (really bright orange I've never seen before) mini roses for hanging baskets. They didn't have yellow. Hey, all!
  14. I have PMs from those people too... and ones from Wayne (comicfan).
  15. I knew a Norman. He was Scottish.
×
×
  • Create New...