Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,278
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. I knew a Norman. He was Scottish.
  2. Are we comparing pussies, ladies?
  3. The world is going to hell. Morning, all.
  4. Sat on my lawn tractor and cried today. I was in the paddock near Sky's grave, and realized she must have eaten dandelions, because I don't remember seeing any in the paddock before this spring, and a wave of sadness hit me so hard I couldn't move. I miss her so much... I think we were co-dependent. I needed her as much as she needed me. I'm okay now... maybe that's the worst of it over.... Hope y'all are having great days or evenings... or sleeps.
  5. Sounds like fun to me. Thanks, @Cia
  6. Hey, all. Leafs lost, and I am sad.
  7. A sandwich is a Drew in between two tops.
  8. My oldest son was at the game. I was so happy he got to see a win.
  9. Thanks, buddy. I wish the best for you too. G.
  10. Happy to hear you enjoyed them, T. I will often reread chapters of the three books at bedtime. I like going to sleep with the characters in my head. Do me a favor if you can, and leave Story Likes, Story Recommendations and Story Reviews. It only takes a few minutes if you could. I have a new western in my head, but it may not tie to the "Sidewinder" books. We'll see. I've also written a couple of other westerns... a four chapter one called "Boundaries: An Old West Tale" and a shorter one called "Finding Refuge". Cheers... hope to hear from you again. Gary.
  11. Hello, good people... and Drew.
×
×
  • Create New...