Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Awesome, James. I never tire of hearing this story has truly reached readers. Thanks... and you're welcome.
  2. Hello all! melting snow is dripping off the roof.
  3. Hey, James! Thanks for bringing me back here. I hope you are enjoying the story. Kellar is definitely going to be cautious. Warren i an unsknown at this point, and he would never risk the pack. You make a really excellent point about Kellar's healing abilities and what he might be able to do for an addict. We'll see if it comes to that. Is he experienced enough in matters of the human brain? I'm sure he'll be intrigued... he is a very curious healer. Thanks, my friend, for taking time to share some thoughts. I absolutely love this story and any reaction it gets. Cheers! Gary.
  4. When are we going to see those?
  5. Hi, Terry. So far so good. Happy Tuesday!
  6. Hello, dear brother! I trust the upside down is treating you well?
  7. Loved it a second time.
  8. 'Sweet' is often overused, but that is just what this short story is. Read it!
      • 1
      • Love
  9. Just as good on a second read. Cheers!
  10. Sounds nice, Tink. The tamaracks are needling out here, but there are no blooms as yet. I'm contemplating getting a roto-tiller and growing veg for all the kids. Got all this land I don't need, but gardening is damn hard work.
  11. It was a winter wonderland during my 3K walk. Huge flakes... so pretty.
  12. Different snail tracks.
  13. Un autre promenade pour moi. Ces't bon.
  14. Yeah, but frankly I'm beginning to wonder about a lot of Texans. Just kidding.
×
×
  • Create New...