Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,293
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Yeah, but frankly I'm beginning to wonder about a lot of Texans. Just kidding.
  2. Hey, all! Cloudy, cool day here... had a walk through the woods earlier, and it was spooky quiet.
  3. Hey, buddy! Glad to hear things are working out well for you. Loving what you do makes life and living so much better... and no weekends! Woot! Trying posting one pic at a time, and edit the size(crop) if you have to. What is next on my menu? Well, I'll be posting poetry for the anthology... don't know if that's your jam. As far as a novel, I'm kinda lacking motivation. I have one mostly written, but am taking a break and trying to see the point to all the work. I do have a new western coalescing in my brain, but who knows where that will go. Happy to see you on here... we have a couple of other Texans... but one of them is crazy.
  4. Hey, all. This is officially Canada's warmest winter on record. I wonder what is to come?
  5. Fantastic interview. Loved the enthusiasm and openness in the answers. Thanks!
  6. Been pouring for hours here. Love that sound.
  7. True story from before the pandemic. Big chain drugstore in town. I walk around a corner to see two young men with their sweatpants pulled down over their asses. They looked at me, laughed and took off. I laughed too. It would be nice to be that young and full of mischief again.
  8. Hi, Terry. Yes, I think so.
  9. Writing poetry. There is a stirring.
  10. Hey, brother B. Yep.
  11. Hi, all! Beautiful morning here.
  12. Hey, Tink! Busy morning so far. Laundry is done and I'm soon off for my walk. It's sunny and 12C.
  13. I'm on it, Albert. Just have to harness up my sled dogs.
  14. Free firewood! I carried a whole cut up Tamarack tree out to the road and stacked it for anyone who wants it.
  15. Little House on the Prairie... a great episode where Half-Pint slugs Nellie.
  16. Hello, @raven1... Happy Birthday, Terry!
  17. I've had to adjust after years of Texan abuse. Stop bullying me. 😭
  18. Yeah, in heels, bitch.
×
×
  • Create New...