Jump to content
Bot Attack ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Headstall

    Chapter 1 Hooked

    Interesting. Yeah, Andrew might be cynical after feeling he had to make the choice he did. I have to say I understood him, and I was pleased when readers seemed to as well. Life can involve some painful moments, and that conversation in the condo was one of them. We expect he was truthful to Anthony, but was he entirely? Is he selfish... or does he have strength of character. Is he regretful? I think exploring him could be fascinating for me. Thanks again, buddy. Pretty cool that my writing can bring to mind evocative Russian literature of such interesting form. Cheers!
  2. Headstall

    Chapter 1 Hooked

    Hey, buddy! Thanks for this. "Gone Fishing" means a lot to me. I like your premise for a peek in down the road. I've often thought of writing Andrew's story, and explore how his life turned out. I think you meant Andrew's POV, but maybe you didn't. Either way, if I do write something, I think it would be from Andrew's POV, just so I could flesh him out more. I was actually just writing something when I saw this. I've been in a bit of a slump as far as prose since I finished up "Bearpaw", so maybe I'm getting back out of it. We'll see. I do have three entries in the soon to be released Poetry Anthology. Anyway, thanks so much for expressing your thoughts on this one, my friend. Cheers. Gary.
  3. Oh, whatever... give me a hug, shortstop.
  4. They did drop anchor, but to no avail.
  5. Hi, Tink. Just got in from a walk. It's getting milder again here.
  6. Hoppity hop, sweet @nickypooh We all can't help but love you Hope your day is going well Cause this old man thinks you're swell
  7. Wonderful interview. Thanks, @Libby Drew and @Cia!
  8. Hi, all! Hello, @dughlas and Mum, wherever you are.
  9. And you're a math nerd?
  10. Happy Birthday, Spikeman!!!
  11. Awesome, James. I never tire of hearing this story has truly reached readers. Thanks... and you're welcome.
  12. Hello all! melting snow is dripping off the roof.
  13. Hey, James! Thanks for bringing me back here. I hope you are enjoying the story. Kellar is definitely going to be cautious. Warren i an unsknown at this point, and he would never risk the pack. You make a really excellent point about Kellar's healing abilities and what he might be able to do for an addict. We'll see if it comes to that. Is he experienced enough in matters of the human brain? I'm sure he'll be intrigued... he is a very curious healer. Thanks, my friend, for taking time to share some thoughts. I absolutely love this story and any reaction it gets. Cheers! Gary.
  14. When are we going to see those?
×
×
  • Create New...