I love that movie... love the trilogy... the spaghetti westerns had a little bit of everything, but it was the mood I liked best. All those dramatic pauses Clint was so good at. The villains were always great.
I think it's a good bet to say Jubal has not had the best of experiences since Victor, and even before him with his pa. Now people are inundated with things like social media, but back then sex was not a topic of conversation with your kids... I assume... so I wonder just how hard it must have been for them.
Morey does seem a good man, and if Will Merrick liked him, I think we are safe to do so too. He gives Jubal another option, but I think Jubal has made it clear to Lucas he isn't interested. Of course, that could change, but it does appear Jubal has a strong desire to make Lucas happy. Is that a flaw?
I wanted to show the difference in Lucas's reaction when Reid called him his boy compared to when Morey did it. It says something, doesn't it?
At this point, Lucas is irritated at something with regards to Reid, but it really could be anything. Thanks, Doc.