Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,278
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Hey, bro. That's great to hear. It has been devastating in a lot of places.
  2. It sure was. So was the new one for "Endings".
  3. Just wondering... should a post another double chapter on Monday? Maybe an extra long double? A two for one deal?
  4. Not a chapter comment... a Story Review.
  5. I just watched a truly amazing tennis match... Stricker/Tsitsipas at the US Open. Wow!
  6. Just received another fantastic review, this time for Morningstar.
  7. I've been eating cherry tomatoes off the vine. I didn't even plant them... they grew from last years seeds left in the earth.
  8. Aloha, dear friend.
  9. Always need a cuddle buddy. Cookie is a bed hog.
  10. It's hard to believe someone can change so drastically, so I don't blame Kendall for how he reacted to news of the college fund. This was the final obstacle to reaching complete understanding, and Michael was the 'Bridge' for it. Yeah, Carson's POV was important... we, the readers get to have that trust for him too. Thanks, buddy. This was a good chapter in the end.
  11. Hey, all! Cooler weather here. It's a nice change.
  12. Maybe I should get his cuddle buddy.
  13. It just comes naturally for Drew.
  14. Hi, Terry! Nope. I did mention I have a character in my head who might see the light of day again, but no, nothing concrete yet. I did, however, get another awesome review for "Endings". I am thrilled with how that story keeps touching people. To think I almost put it aside after the first chapter. It might seem silly after all the ones I've gotten over the years, but receiving such a thoughtful review can really lift my spirits. Hope you and Aod are well.
  15. I like that he's wearing the kerchief. It's an important accessory and necessity for a cowboy.
  16. Lol. He'd have to find him first, Kris, and I have Kevin well hidden... for the time being.
  17. Awesome painting, Albert!
  18. That end scene with Kendall holding his dad's hand at his bedside gets me every time. I think most of us know what that waiting is like. They were there for each other, and yeah, Dixon was an important part of the day. We get to see the changes in Carson through Dixon's eyes, and that was important for Kendall. Thanks, buddy.
  19. That's a relief, Wes. I haven't seen you around since Chapter 1. Thought you might have run off and got married... or you were on the lam for something.
  20. Anyone know what happened to @Wesley8890? Is he okay? Has anyone seen him around?
×
×
  • Create New...