Jump to content

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. That's going to be one powerful computer. Then again, Texas has a terrible power grid. Bad mismanagement by the empire.
  2. Yeah... don't know what I would do without you, Drewbear...
  3. Another long chapter finished.
  4. Well... if it is I blame Drew. He's a terrible influence.
  5. Hey, all! Blacksmith should be here soon.
  6. Only if you wear them with black socks and sandals.
  7. And... there it is...
  8. Why am I picturing a coiled up rattlesnake preparing to strike?
  9. Yeah... well... your mom was wrong.
  10. This is probably the longest I've gone without any likes or comments on my stories. Usually get at least one or two every couple or three days or so.
  11. Might have been the fanny pack.
  12. Woot! Relax and have fun, Cassie!
  13. Good day/evening, all!
  14. 600 words of a new chapter.
  15. Another chapter finished... I think... I'll let it settle for a bit.
  16. I thought it was H. obbit...
  17. Y'all just proved my point.
  18. 1000 words today. It's good enough because I had some continuity issues to search out, and some research to do.
  19. Hey, Page. Cookie is doing great.
×
×
  • Create New...