Jump to content
Last Call for Anthology Stories! ×

Headstall

Signature Author
  • Posts

    52,232
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Headstall

  1. Yeah, the weather is weird. I don't remember ever having such a dry May.
  2. Connor Jessop is Canadian? Well, no wonder he's cute.
  3. It is still pouring rain here. I can hear the paddock grass growing.
  4. Pride is beautiful...
  5. Thanks, @spike382. Great review... it sounds very interesting.
  6. Crazy amount of rain here overnight and today. Rainfall warning in effect. It's 15C at the moment... so refreshing. Hey, all!
  7. That was me during my shoulder injury.
  8. Is that a bad thing? Hey, Dan.
  9. I've been doing renovating, so I've been late with my planting. Tried to get tomato and pepper plants today and everyone was out... except for hot ghost peppers. My daughter is coming to stay for a few days on Tuesday while her new septic gets put in (so much money!) so hopefully she will surprise me with plants for Father's day. My hostas are all looking amazing at least... the ones I planted in between the trees around the driveway circle are already three times bigger than last year.
  10. Got my grain and cat food. Pathetic sprinkling of rain... pissing me off... my paddock grass needs water.
  11. Thanks for this! Very interesting.
  12. Hey, all! Waiting for some needed rain here.
  13. Have a great day, bro and Mum.
×
×
  • Create New...